The Official TNA Discussion Thread

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Yes lets keep bringing up WWE all night, that'll put butts in seats :shutupnikka:

It's a shame they spent so much time doing all this shyt. What does this even accomplish? They buried the old company, but Impact's actually been decent for the last year. I didn't watch last week but this is easily the worst episode I've seen in a while. It makes the new owners look weak af :beli:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
It's a shame they spent so much time doing all this shyt. What does this even accomplish? They buried the old company, but Impact's actually been decent for the last year. I didn't watch last week but this is easily the worst episode I've seen in a while. It makes the new owners look weak af :beli:
Just terrible.

"Remember when we used to have these guys and we dropped the ball hard? Now look where they're at!" :shutupnikka:

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Borash is pushing Slammaversary early.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Just terrible.

"Remember when we used to have these guys and we dropped the ball hard? Now look where they're at!" :shutupnikka:

It's funny, the old management ago built up more new stars than they did today (EC3, Eli Drake, Spud, Allie, Jade, Decay). What did the "new" Impact accomplish tonight? The new Impact brought out some flabby looking tag team, ADR and two geezers out to toe the company line :dead: