The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Maybe I missed it but I haven't seen anything about the X division all night.

Wonder if Prichard got in Jeff's ear about it

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I missed it but I haven't seen anything about the X division all night.

Wonder if Prichard got in Jeff's ear about it

There was a four way with Marshe Rockett, Braxton Sutter, Caleb Konley and DJ Z. Isn't DJ Z the champion? I don't remember him coming out with the title :dwillhuh:

Meanwhile, they let Cody walk out with the ugly ass GFW title

Silkk

Daps
There was a four way with Marshe Rockett, Braxton Sutter, Caleb Konley and DJ Z. Isn't DJ Z the champion? I don't remember him coming out with the title :dwillhuh:

Meanwhile, they let Cody walk out with the ugly ass GFW title
:francis:Probably went straight past that shyt

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I'm actually watching this shyt and constantly :russ::russ::russ::russ::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Starting the show with a highlight package that only mentions former WCW talent, then following that with a worked shoot between announcers, Josh Matthews getting shut out of a too sweet me bro from Cody Rhodes, right into a match with a debuting team who got buried the whole match and then won. Then Brother Love comes out to hype his podcast and Lashley up (comparing him to Tiger Woods and LeBron :heh:) only to say there are no challengers left...which brings out Alberto Del Rio, which also brings out EC3 who is COMPLETELY ignored by all 3 men. Then Dutch Mantell comes out to bring up being Zeb Coulter but can't call himself that anymore, name drops AJ/Joe/Roode/Sting/Nash/Booker and how Impact actually was worth a shyt 8 years ago but has apparently sucked ever since...and then ends the promo with WE THE PEOPLE. :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm actually watching this shyt and constantly :russ::russ::russ::russ::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Starting the show with a highlight package that only mentions former WCW talent, then following that with a worked shoot between announcers, Josh Matthews getting shut out of a too sweet me bro from Cody Rhodes, right into a match with a debuting team who got buried the whole match and then won. Then Brother Love comes out to hype his podcast and Lashley up (comparing him to Tiger Woods and LeBron :heh:) only to say there are no challengers left...which brings out Alberto Del Rio, which also brings out EC3 who is COMPLETELY ignored by all 3 men. Then Dutch Mantell comes out to bring up being Zeb Coulter but can't call himself that anymore, name drops AJ/Joe/Roode/Sting/Nash/Booker and how Impact actually was worth a shyt 8 years ago but has apparently sucked ever since...and then ends the promo with WE THE PEOPLE. :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:
It was a fukkin trainwreck. Literally one of the worst episodes of Impact ever and that is saying alot.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
It was a fukkin trainwreck. Literally one of the worst episodes of Impact ever and that is saying alot.

I think it's an entertaining trainwreck, at least. I haven't seen an entertaining Impact that didn't involve Broken Hardy shyt in years. There's no way Russo wasn't involved in this shyt. The only difference between this and the WCW reboot is the titles aren't vacated and there wasn't a company wide meeting. It has everything else: Multiple worked shoots, constant references to WWE, saying the company sucks for X amount of time, random guys coming out for promos, talent being buried for no reason, general bytchy tone to everything. :lolbron::mjlol::lolbron::mjlol:

Silkk

Daps
I think it's an entertaining trainwreck, at least. I haven't seen an entertaining Impact that didn't involve Broken Hardy shyt in years. There's no way Russo wasn't involved in this shyt. The only difference between this and the WCW reboot is the titles aren't vacated and there wasn't a company wide meeting. It has everything else: Multiple worked shoots, constant references to WWE, saying the company sucks for X amount of time, random guys coming out for promos, talent being buried for no reason, general bytchy tone to everything. :lolbron::mjlol::lolbron::mjlol:
You might be on to something :patrice: