The Official TNA Discussion Thread

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
I don't see what people are complainng about.

its like people expect off the charts quality every single week, and if they don't practically kill themselves every week, its a bust.

meanwhile the WWE gets to coast off of garbage and still get all the money.

show me a better multi-hour wrestling program on American television.:whistle: i'll wait.

Facts fam between this and Lucha Underground Wednesday and Thursday I can honestly say I have been entertained with wrestling

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
Unless next week is killer, I'm out. This shyt with LAX is so bad, the stuff with Grado/Scarlett is so bad, Aries has negative swag right now
I lurk almost every section of this site and began lurking this particular thread recently after my sons were watching this show. It reminded me of when I watched NWA and WCW back in the day, so I was curious.

All that said, you have been pushing your negative agenda in this thread for a while and it’s obvious that you’re attempting to turn people away from supporting this organization and their show. I think that you’re actually a WWE fan.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
:mjlol: Find posts from around Slammiversary and the 2 weeks after and I was into it and saying it was a good, fresh show. It's not as good or as fresh as they've continued all the storylines but without any progression, and the crowd and crew seem out of gas from taping so much at once in one spot.

Treating this like I'm a Russian bot for WWE, which I don't even watch outside of PPVs and shyt on 90% of the content involved :mjlol:

I actually have gone out of my way to watch Impact and gave it a fair shot and did indeed enjoy it for a few shows before it got dull again. Sorry if you think that's having an agenda where I'm actively trying to interfere in the election promotion

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
but they still watch & support it.

big difference.

I'm pretty sure the majority of people posting during Raw and SD here are doing so and watching explicitly with the intent to have fun shytting on it for the entire duration, not because they think it's a good show with great booking and stories.

Dante Manning

Banned
Daps
I'm pretty sure the majority of people posting during Raw and SD here are doing so and watching explicitly with the intent to have fun shytting on it for the entire duration, not because they think it's a good show with great booking and stories.
:patrice:you can watch a show thats decaying in front of your eyes or seen better days and criticize it in the hope it gets better. But to religiously watch a show (invariably increasing its ratings) that you know is shyt just to shyt on it sounds like something a loser with no life would do. :why:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Some people have fun hate watching, it's the people who do it and are miserable that you have to :picard: about. I haven't watched WWE consistently on TV in over a decade, the last 5 or 6 years it's basically just the Raw after WM and the past few years I haven't even finished out the first hour.:yeshrug:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Also they pretend that WWF/E hasn’t had some of the worst illogical booker ever and everyone else’s worse is worst:mjlol:

Martha

THIS

its like all the other promotions have to bend over backwards and kill themselves every week, just to get a few likes.

meanwhile, the WWE just throws chit at the wall. and the chit doesn't even stick to the wall.:laugh: and their fans admit it, but they still support it. then they have the nerve to complain.

you can believe that if you want.

at the end of the day, theyre increasing their ratings and generating their buzz, making other people want to watch it.

come in here on a Monday morning or afternoon. the raw thread will already be doing huge numbers. that doesn't sound like posters generally watch that show just to clown on it. and the sheer numbers of those threads, give me the urge to watch.

meanwhile, another promotion could have the hottest show, and it'll just get lumped into one big clusterf*kk thread like this one. while 95% of the topics on this board are WWE, which everyone on here says is trash.\