The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it just me....or was the little kid that got run over by the OGz also in the crowd during the main event? LOL. I think right before Penta senton'd onto the table against the rail.

Another excellent episode. Kinda weird they had the Mexican Death Match this week and are just doing a tag match next week.

Next week is going to be FLAMES.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Unless next week is killer, I'm out. This shyt with LAX is so bad, the stuff with Grado/Scarlett is so bad, Aries has negative swag right now, the Mexican death match being portrayed as this super violent thing and then they pull out LEGOs and Josh is screaming about "he dropped him on those plastic toys :damn:", I don't give a shyt about crazy Eddie Dreamer, Allie sucks and Su Yung sucks. I'll just look for gifs of what flippy shyt Fenix did from week to week.:shaq2:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I was really interested to see where they were going with kross, making him AA's enforcer only enhances AA. Thought kross was suppose to be this sid vicious meets orton viper character that is a lone wolf not a sheep that takes orders, disappointing.:ld:

well kross is kinda like a goon in AAA as well.

and sid vicious was a goon in some of his biggest stints. he was four horseman top goon & hbk's bodgyguard.

besides, its better than a bunch of endless random squash matches with no midcard heavyweight belt in sight to compete for.

Tessa's theme cot damn

now I know why Tessa is always so amped, reciting the lyrics.

this is like that throwback mid-90s female rap outside of the east coast, that didn't get its proper shine.

wouldn't be surprised if one of da 5 footaz randomly recorded this.

They should've gave her Tessa Blanchard's theme.

I makes no sense for a White girl to have that theme.

nah

that theme fits Tessa better. and the way Tessa be acting when the song is on, im kinda under the impression that the theme was her idea.

Daps

and sid vicious was a goon in some of his biggest stints. he was four horseman top goon & hbk's bodgyguard.

besides, its better than a bunch of endless random squash matches with no midcard heavyweight belt in sight to compete for.​
remember I said sid vicious not sid (eudy)

*says in denzel washington's voice*

ps I think i meant psycho sid anyways as that was when he was at his most psychopathic​

nah

that theme fits Tessa better. and the way Tessa be acting when the song is on, im kinda under the impression that the theme was her idea.
this,outside of her azz and skin hogan is kinda just there a track like that needs to be used on someone with a chip on their shoulder and swagger

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
this,outside of her azz and skin hogan is kinda just there a track like that needs to be used on someone with a chip on their shoulder and swagger​

they could've gave her eddie edwards' wife's theme tho.

but the again, I think her name is Tisha. she can keep it.:pachaha::​

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

His little ass shouldn't have been hanging on the block in the middle of the night drinking Patron with grown folks anyway.:mjlit:

Holy fukk breh I'm dying. :_patches:

Dude got fukkin demolished by a car going lightspeed and he didn't fly down the street, nah just dropped right where he was under the car.

Then instead of dialing 911 or yelling for someone to call 911, they just stand there yelling "Get up"

And oh yeah, they do the production gimmick where it's like you're the boy's POV closing his eyes to death, nah you would be knocked the fukk out in a coma or dead after that, not no "fade to black" bleedout gunshot style. And during that whole camera gimmick, it showed him with his eyes completely closed anyways lmao

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Unless next week is killer, I'm out. This shyt with LAX is so bad, the stuff with Grado/Scarlett is so bad, Aries has negative swag right now, the Mexican death match being portrayed as this super violent thing and then they pull out LEGOs and Josh is screaming about "he dropped him on those plastic toys :damn:", I don't give a shyt about crazy Eddie Dreamer, Allie sucks and Su Yung sucks. I'll just look for gifs of what flippy shyt Fenix did from week to week.:shaq2:

I'm with you. They had a really solid run for awhile all the way upto Slammiversary, but it's slipping hard and fast.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I don't see what people are complainng about.

its like people expect off the charts quality every single week, and if they don't practically kill themselves every week, its a bust.

meanwhile the WWE gets to coast off of garbage and still get all the money.

show me a better multi-hour wrestling program on American television.:whistle: i'll wait.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
People shyt on WWE every week. Also I'm pretty sure Impact is the ONLY multi-hour wrestling program on American television that isn't WWE so :mjlol:

They had a lot of juice around Slammiversary, but things have steadily gone downhill for me. I assume part of it is doing months of TV over the course of a few days and everyone being tired and ready to move on, but all the interesting stuff a month ago is not interesting anymore. :yeshrug:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

besides, its better than a bunch of endless random squash matches with no midcard heavyweight belt in sight to compete for.

now I know why Tessa is always so amped, reciting the lyrics.

this is like that throwback mid-90s female rap outside of the east coast, that didn't get its proper shine.

wouldn't be surprised if one of da 5 footaz randomly recorded this.

nah

The theme is by Pea McGee.

She from Long Beach

Pea McGee (@beachmcgee) • Instagram photos and videos