The Official TNA Discussion Thread

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I saw the Moose heel turn coming a mile away. They should've continued to evolve Eddie as a heel. Kept Moose as a face. But that's me.

Fenix-Cage was a hell of a match. like....4 stars. Probably results in an Impact! feud w/ Penta and Cage.

Triple threat was good...let's see what Tess does with it.

Either give Eli something to do or let him go somewhere else.

Agree with all of this.

As for the Eli Drake shyt, I never understand (and WWE is the worst at this) why they just don't let guys they have "nothing for" stay off TV for a month or just work house shows.

Why does everybody have to be on TV every week?

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
EliOpenChallenge.jpg

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Agree with all of this.

As for the Eli Drake shyt, I never understand (and WWE is the worst at this) why they just don't let guys they have "nothing for" stay off TV for a month or just work house shows.

Why does everybody have to be on TV every week?

Well, if you have a talent, you should use him in some capacity. I can't list all the shoot interviews I've listened to where they complain about "I was sitting at home because apparently they had nothing for me." "They wouldn't let me work any kind of TV program".

Dolph is an example of going away does nothing for you, because he was stale when he left and came back and his fanfare didn't improve at all.

I forget the spoilers, but I'm assuming these open challenges will be him beating jobbers to eventually lead to a legit roster talent accepting the challenge to start a real feud.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Moose should've been a heel with Lashley on some two man power trip shyt. But i'll take a decent main event heel group.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
This stable Aries is making is big. I think they have big things to come. They need 1 more. Bring someone back, adding Bram would be pretty cool, another psycho. Kross is fantastic, hes a great character.

I saw the Moose heel turn coming a mile away. They should've continued to evolve Eddie as a heel. Kept Moose as a face. But that's me.

Fenix-Cage was a hell of a match. like....4 stars. Probably results in an Impact! feud w/ Penta and Cage.

Triple threat was good...let's see what Tess does with it.

Either give Eli something to do or let him go somewhere else.

totally agree. Hes my favorite wrestler right now and they are wasting him big time. He should be midcard champ or main event story lines. Dudes gold in every aspect

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, if you have a talent, you should use him in some capacity. I can't list all the shoot interviews I've listened to where they complain about "I was sitting at home because apparently they had nothing for me." "They wouldn't let me work any kind of TV program".

Dolph is an example of going away does nothing for you, because he was stale when he left and came back and his fanfare didn't improve at all.

I forget the spoilers, but I'm assuming these open challenges will be him beating jobbers to eventually lead to a legit roster talent accepting the challenge to start a real feud.

Dolph should have went away for at least 6months to a year. He's been jobbing for to long. He really is damage goods

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Dolph should have went away for at least 6months to a year. He's been jobbing for to long. He really is damage goods

Remember that storyline where he got fired, then came back in 3 weeks?? The WWE doesn’t know how to let anything marinate at all. You can’t build real anticipation if you cut shyt short like that. Imagine pre-Crow Sting “walking out” of WCW and only being gone for 3 weeks :laff::laff:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember that storyline where he got fired, then came back in 3 weeks?? The WWE doesn’t know how to let anything marinate at all. You can’t build real anticipation if you cut shyt short like that. Imagine pre-Crow Sting “walking out” of WCW and only being gone for 3 weeks :laff::laff:
Lol it's like the wwe rushes things now a day

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

To be fair Sting was only off TV for like a month, he just didn't talk or wrestle after that for a year, but he stayed in the rafters and eventually doing run-ins that whole time before Starrcade. I think it's more that Dolph's just had shytty booking, no promoter is going to willingly put a supposedly top tier talent off TV on purpose for multiple months at a time. Unless you're Hulk "Fans starting to hate me better go film a movie for while so they forget they were sick of me brother" Hogan.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sting build: What's he doing in the rafters, why is he all black, whose side is he on, he wont attack anyone? OMG he's joined nWo, no that's fake Sting. Now the real Sting has joined, it can't be true! Wait it was a ploy he's attacking them, he's coming for Hogan. Sting is gonna save WCW finally! Starrcade match and he wins the title.

Ziggler build: Ziggler says he's the best, but lost more often than not. No real storyline, but his gimmick makes him look dumb unless he's taking a Hogan level win/loss ratio. I'll come back and imitate other wrestlers because I'm bitter. I'll give up my mid-card title to come back and wrestle in pre-show battle royals. PPV match where "the best performer" loses again.