The Official TNA Discussion Thread

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I watched the whole show nikka. i:stopitslime:I said it could still use improvement
The Eli Drake shyt was corny
The Eddie Edwards/Aries/Killer Cross segment could have been better but I like the transition of Edwards character. He's like the new Tommy Dreamer
The OGZ/LAX feud is Dope.One of the best feuds in the business today
"The Smoke Show" is corny. I love comedy in wrestling but this shyt here didn't make me laugh once. Maybe its because I don't know any of these people but Ill see what they all about before judging.
The X Division is pretty good
Calihan and Pentagon feud is great fukkery
The TNA knockouts always go hard

Plus I wish they had more of a energetic crowd.
Honestly I didn't even dislike the "bad" parts that much except for the Grado storyline. It's just refreshing to see a wrestling company have a 2 hour show that isn't repetitive and has wrestlers involved in actual storylines. The Eli Drake stuff was bad because Grado brings down every storyline that he's involved in. Also the corny singing from Joe Hendry needs to go. The skit with the masks was bad too.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
That Aries/Cross promo could not have been more flat. Aries just being a screaming dude trying his hardest to be Ric Flair and HBK is:mjlol: Even more so when his bodyguard was a better promo than him.

Joe Hendry/Grado/Eli Drake :hhh:

LAX street fight trying to recapture the Broken Universe/Lucha Underground shyt was awful for that kind of fight and made the whole thing look like a campy mess.

Tbh I'm pretty close to giving up on TNA again. These last 2 weeks have been pretty trash and I'm not particularly interested in more Sami Callihan bullshyt. At least with MLW I get to hear Tony Schiavone.

:beli:

Dante Manning

Banned
Daps
what has happened to austin aries? in his prime he actually had a presence and swagger with his shades and backstage promos.Now he looks like a jobber, i dont get the hype about his promos today either, its like wwe ruined him..

Most of the show was FF material, allie being the centre piece of the knockouts is not a good move at all. As mentioned it shouldnt be hard to final deletion up the lax/og feud everything post slammerversary has been :ld:the thing is why arent moose, cage, drake, hector jnr, xavier e.t.c. being utilized better? its just the same shyt every week.

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I just heard Kiera Hogan’s theme for the first time :dead::dead::dead: Jesus Christ is the worst shyt I’ve ever heard. I see what they’re trying to do with it since she had such a bubbly personality, but it’s horrible. It sounds like the victory credits to an off brand Mario game.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I just heard Kiera Hogan’s theme for the first time :dead::dead::dead: Jesus Christ is the worst shyt I’ve ever heard. I see what they’re trying to do with it since she had such a bubbly personality, but it’s horrible. It sounds like the victory credits to an off brand Mario game.

They should've gave her Tessa Blanchard's theme.

I makes no sense for a White girl to have that theme.