The Official TNA Discussion Thread

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Idk I'm ok with anything that makes little Austin angry. Dudes whatting him at the House of Hardcore show right after WWE fired him briefly sent him into an existential crisis :mjlol:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
This shyt still need improvement. Thr segment with Johnny impact and that homosexual was just :hhh:
You’re nitpicking a 10 minute segmant on a consistently good 2hr show.

I can give you 2+hrs of trash from Raw.

Every show always has that filler bad segment from WCW, WWE, ROH.

But Impact has been consistently the best show all year and they finally stepped up in the ring this past year as well

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I wouldn't say it's the best show, although the bar is pretty low for "best weekly wrestling show" right now. THere's still a lot of trash on Impact, but it has a good pace and is pretty watchable in spite of said trash.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
You’re nitpicking a 10 minute segmant on a consistently good 2hr show.

I can give you 2+hrs of trash from Raw.

Every show always has that filler bad segment from WCW, WWE, ROH.

But Impact has been consistently the best show all year and they finally stepped up in the ring this past year as well

I watched the whole show nikka. i:stopitslime:I said it could still use improvement
The Eli Drake shyt was corny
The Eddie Edwards/Aries/Killer Cross segment could have been better but I like the transition of Edwards character. He's like the new Tommy Dreamer
The OGZ/LAX feud is Dope.One of the best feuds in the business today
"The Smoke Show" is corny. I love comedy in wrestling but this shyt here didn't make me laugh once. Maybe its because I don't know any of these people but Ill see what they all about before judging.
The X Division is pretty good
Calihan and Pentagon feud is great fukkery
The TNA knockouts always go hard

Plus I wish they had more of a energetic crowd.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I watched the whole show nikka. i:stopitslime:I said it could still use improvement
The Eddie Edwards/Aries/Killer Cross segment could have been better but I like the transition of Edwards character. He's like the new Tommy Dreamer
"The Smoke Show" is corny. I love comedy in wrestling but this shyt here didn't make me laugh once. Maybe its because I don't know any of these people but Ill see what they all about before judging.

Really the only two (well three) things I wish for from Impact at the moment are:

Better Crowds: Part of what helped TNA stand out from 2005-2009 was the energetic Impact Zone, it was crazy in there, hopefully they'll be able to grow and be in bigger venues soon

Better Production: While the graphics and video packages are great, the audio and camera work in the Canadian Impact Zone are not great, was watching the Aries promo from last night and the sound was awful, like they were in a HS gym, they need to work on that.

New TV Network: The ratings are shyt, part of that is because of the network, very few people can get Pop. They need to get a better TV deal to get more eyes on the product

All that said, they're on the right track.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

I think Fallah Bah is pretty funny. The whole thing of him being like Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy and only saying "Bah" with different voice inflections makes me laugh every week.

Daps
I was really interested to see where they were going with kross, making him AA's enforcer only enhances AA. Thought kross was suppose to be this sid vicious meets orton viper character that is a lone wolf not a sheep that takes orders, disappointing.:ld:

I remember when cage took out lashley and the thought was he was going to be the guy. Boy has he loss momentum. Has he even talked?:why: