The Official TNA Discussion Thread

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Man, Su Yung is fukking terrible :russ:

Homicide clearly not being able to get that dude in position for the vertebreaker but doing it anyway and dropping him completely on his neck :picard:

Lmao at this dude pulling a hatchet on Homicide :mjlol: Why even tease something like that when you can never pay it off?

Are they building to Aries vs Santino? :mjlol: Otherwise their champ just got embarrassed by WWE comedy mid carder from 5 years ago

Eddie "Eddie Edwards" "Tommy Dreamer EV2" Edwards :mjlol: His wife's promo abilities :picard:

The Smokeshow :mjlit:

Eli Drake and Grado :scust:

Wait wtf OvE is the Irish Airborne from IWA MS 12 fukking years ago? :what: The dumbest fukking name/gimmick, no one is fukking happy and proud to rep fukking Ohio.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Without drawing attention to it like the Wyatt Family or Sanity or other groups, OVE + Sami is low key the most legitimate white trash group in wrestling. This is not a positive. If you're from the Mid West, you've likely run into your fair share of disgusting pieces of shyt like them.

Also lmao that Sami looks JUST like a bald Rhyno now. Y'all were right, this really is a different TNA :leon:. An entertaining PPV, entertaining TV show, I might try to keep up with them for a bit, although I'm not hot on starting the show with a guy most recently in WWE as a loser cruiserweight now the heavyweight champion and cutting the same old "fukk WWE" promo that they've been having dudes do since 2002. I'm also forever on the fukk Sami train, that garbage potato looking piece of shyt.

Glad Cyrus dropped the ultra smarky shyt he had when he started with New Japan, because that was unbearable. Having dropped that, he's probably the best color man in the game right now.

As someone born and raised in Ohio, I can confirm the fukk out of that shyt. From an objective standpoint, I recognize that Callihan is doing some pretty good work (seeing as he's the only one from their squad that seems to understand what a character is). But as a former Ohioan, all I can do is look at those three and think :scust:

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Being away from that shytty Orlando crowd makes the show so much better. That crowd was bringing down an overall great show.

downside is, we don't get to see the light-skinned jawn in the front row no more.

OWW.

TNA really needs to get GWN up to date for weekly shows. All this buzz and momentum coming off the PPV and you go there and the most recent Impact is from 2 weeks before the PPV.

its prolly because the shows are at POP's On-Demand Channel for a couple weeks after they air.

same reason it takes a few weeks for raw & smackdown new episodes to hit the WWE network.

although I'm not hot on starting the show with a guy most recently in WWE as a loser cruiserweight now the heavyweight champion and cutting the same old "fukk WWE" promo that they've been having dudes do since 2002.

you cant tag aries as a WWE reject. he did his thing over there.

and regardless of that, he was already TNA champion.

does this mean no more MLW?

Last edited:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
downside is, we don't get to see the light-skinned jawn in the front row no more.

OWW.

its prolly because the shows are at POP's On-Demand Channel for a couple weeks after they air.

same reason it takes a few weeks for raw & smackdown new episodes to hit the WWE network.

you cant tag aries as a WWE reject. he did his thing over there.

and regardless of that, he was already TNA champion.

does this mean no more MLW?

Nah mad brehs are doing double duty with MLW and Impact. Hell there's some guys doing MLW, Impact and Lucha at the same damn time.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
By some you mean like....a lot

Sami Callihan, Johnny Nitro, Jack Swagger, Lucha Bros, Joey Ryan, Konnan, and Su Yung are all working for at least 2 of the 3 companies, with Sami/Nitro/Lucha doing all 3. That's a lot of crossover and I'm not sure I'm into it.

Also now Matt Striker's bytch ass.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Nah mad brehs are doing double duty with MLW and Impact. Hell there's some guys doing MLW, Impact and Lucha at the same damn time.

yea I know. those are my 3 favorite shows right now.(edit: plus some of them pop up in AAA as well).

but I figured the ones under contract were the wrestlers who only appeared on one of those shows(ala moose & eli drake).

Last edited:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Has Tessa Blanchard ever injured someone? Because she seems like her aggressiveness and power lifting background would have like, broken an arm or something at some point.

I was going to make a long post about how Eddie Edwards, trained in the NOAH dojo, the first ever gaijin to hold the GHC Heavyweight Championship, becoming Tommy Dreamer's heir apparent is fukking ridiculous, but then I saw his t*ts and I understood.

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Has Tessa Blanchard ever injured someone? Because she seems like her aggressiveness and power lifting background would have like, broken an arm or something at some point.

I was going to make a long post about how Eddie Edwards, trained in the NOAH dojo, the first ever gaijin to hold the GHC Heavyweight Championship, becoming Tommy Dreamer's heir apparent is fukking ridiculous, but then I saw his t*ts and I understood.

:dame:

Last edited:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Another great episode with great storytelling and in ring wrestling.

Easily the best show on air today.

Why the fukk isn’t this thread stickied? We gotta get this thread poppin again. People are missing out on a great show

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

Tessa's theme cot damn
giphy.gif