GWqQGfa.gif

:takedat::takedat:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
WWE scooped up the wrong Indian tag team...the Desi Hit Squad (with The Great Gama Singh as their manager) is a much better package than the Singh Brothers.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
TNA really needs to get GWN up to date for weekly shows. All this buzz and momentum coming off the PPV and you go there and the most recent Impact is from 2 weeks before the PPV.

Daps
Not a good followup to the ppv

-crowd were already gassed from slammerversary

-if you want to sell Ee's attack on austin as something major you probably shouldnt have the latter immediately in a backstage segment no selling being hurt:ld:

-Thats 2 sloppy botches from the top rope from tessa in a row:leon:

-scarlett, the jury is out. Needs to have a better stage presence for this to work but she can speak which is a plus.

-Johnny:russell:

-is there a reason cage doesnt do vignettes, backstage or in ring promos or have a FF through em

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Without drawing attention to it like the Wyatt Family or Sanity or other groups, OVE + Sami is low key the most legitimate white trash group in wrestling. This is not a positive. If you're from the Mid West, you've likely run into your fair share of disgusting pieces of shyt like them.

Also lmao that Sami looks JUST like a bald Rhyno now. Y'all were right, this really is a different TNA :leon:. An entertaining PPV, entertaining TV show, I might try to keep up with them for a bit, although I'm not hot on starting the show with a guy most recently in WWE as a loser cruiserweight now the heavyweight champion and cutting the same old "fukk WWE" promo that they've been having dudes do since 2002. I'm also forever on the fukk Sami train, that garbage potato looking piece of shyt.

Glad Cyrus dropped the ultra smarky shyt he had when he started with New Japan, because that was unbearable. Having dropped that, he's probably the best color man in the game right now.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Santana and Ortiz of the LAX had a media teleconference last night and revealed that they have a big surprise planned for Bound For Glory. You can watch the media teleconference here.

"We got a surprise and hopefully it works out for Bound For Glory," Ortiz said. "I can't say what it is but I'm just hoping everything falls into part, everything falls into place and Bound For Glory is going to be crazy."

Santana added, "And if it does, get ready, papa! Get ready!"

Last week, Konnan referenced the big surprise on the Keepin It 100 podcast on The Jericho Network. You can listen to the podcast here.

"And the other thing that we did a great job of is we got the fukk out of Orlando," Konnan said. "So we're in Toronto, then we're going to go to New York, and the place we're going to in New York is the same place MLW went to in Queens and you wouldn't believe the energy in that place. It was fukking ridiculous, and we're gonna go there now, IMPACT, and we've got a real big surprise with LAX that's gonna go over fukking huge in New York."

@TBdaGhost Buck's of Youth? :jbhmm: