The Official TNA Discussion Thread

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It's the little things that make the show better

If Impact brings in a taiko band like we suggested months ago, this company's turnaround will be complete:banderas:

source.gif

Soon once NJPW cross deal is complete:wow:.

Bound For Glory 2019 at the Tokyo Dome:blessed:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
The Trevor lee vs Johnny impact match is on right? Johnny impact got character and mic skills yet?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
To be fair. A good portion of that crowd was just there from the theme park and paid seat ins:francis:.

I'm thinking of going to the next TV tapings. $39 to watch 2 TV tapings. The parking situation is really shytty there though, might cost me like $25 just to park there two nights in a row. I'd have to bus it there :francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'm thinking of going to the next TV tapings. $39 to watch 2 TV tapings. The parking situation is really shytty there though, might cost me like $25 just to park there two nights in a row. I'd have to bus it there :francis:

:mjcry:I wish there was a promotion down here where I can just pop in that bih without a problem. WWE came down here and I was like :patrice::jbhmm::scust:. ROH, Impact, something man :beli:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:I wish there was a promotion down here where I can just pop in that bih without a problem. WWE came down here and I was like :patrice::jbhmm::scust:. ROH, Impact, something man :beli:

There's some indies here, but after going to ROH, I'm not sure I'd ever wanna go to a indy show ever again. The people in the crowd and the building was :scust:

I'd go to a TNA show at Rebel though, it's a decent venue.

They gotta stop putting in clips from like 15 years ago on every episode, it really fukks up the pacing for the show