The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
OG LAX is back (I am loving this...it's like when the original Midnight Express with Paul E. Dangerously were feuding with Jim Cornette's Midnight Express) and I am shocked that Eddie Kingston is so good as a manager.

And here is a video with background on the LAX vs LAX feud:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:mindblown:

I keep telling yall this is one of the greatest summers in wrestling history.

I want to say that may have been the goat 6-man tag team match...….but it was a no-tags needed match, so I don't know how to classify it.

:ohhh:This shyt really is better than Raw

sounds like you need to subscribe to GWN.

impact has been better than raw since day one, back in 2004, sans maybe that '11-13 period when I was done with wrestling. I wouldn't know about those years.

Last edited:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Any time I've tuned into Impact in the past, idk, 7-8 years, it's been the worst show I've ever seen dawg

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
With all the praise you guys are giving this, I might start watching again. I checked out the GWN app. They have Impact & Xplosion for free, but they are a few weeks behind. Might look for a better source to see the last 2 episodes.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
With all the praise you guys are giving this, I might start watching again. I checked out the GWN app. They have Impact & Xplosion for free, but they are a few weeks behind. Might look for a better source to see the last 2 episodes.

Just from the handful of stuff I’ve seen, they’re finally getting back to what made them appealing from 02-06. Not relying heavily on former WWE guys and truly being an alternative rather than WWE-lite/WCW 2000. The crowds have been noticeably better as well

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Any time I've tuned into Impact in the past, idk, 7-8 years, it's been the worst show I've ever seen dawg

that's because your mind is made up before you even tune in.

do you take this approach to the WWE?:beli:

again, I aint vouching for the Hogan/bischoff era, but when MVP came thru circa 2014, they've ranged from watchable to great.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
that's because your mind is made up before you even tune in.

do you take this approach to the WWE?:beli:

again, I aint vouching for the Hogan/bischoff era, but when MVP came thru circa 2014, they've ranged from watchable to great.

I take the approach of not watching WWE because it also sucks on a week to week basis. The MVP era is specifically what I'm thinking of the last time I tuned in for more than a single ep. Drew Galloway with his garbage I'M A WRESTLING FAN gimmick, :flabbynsick: MVP somehow getting 30 minutes of screen time every week, shytty stables, shytty camera work, shytty sound (maybe my single biggest issue with TNA over the years, it's just constant noise like ECW used to be).

Now they have garbage ass Sami Callahan and his boyz as the focus of their show, still bringing in WWE cast offs, and basically just co-opting the LU roster without any of the shyt that makes them cool.

Last edited:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
New Knockout coming to Impact

It's Scarlett Bourdeaux for anyone who wanted to know:
xWA0ohh.jpg

I knew that silhouette looked familiar :noah:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I take the approach of not watching WWE because it also sucks on a week to week basis. The MVP era is specifically what I'm thinking of the last time I tuned in for more than a single ep. Drew Galloway with his garbage I'M A WRESTLING FAN gimmick, :flabbynsick: MVP somehow getting 30 minutes of screen time every week, shytty stables, shytty camera work, shytty sound (maybe my single biggest issue with TNA over the years, it's just constant noise like ECW used to be).

Now they have garbage ass Sami Callahan and his boyz as the focus of their show, still bringing in WWE cast offs, and basically just co-opting the LU roster without any of the shyt that makes them cool.

Like dude said, you already have your mind made up, as that part isn’t even true.

Wouldn’t even call Sami a WWE castoff, as he did nothing in NXT and got quickly released, only to become way more appealing in LU. Matt Sydal in the WWE was just a smiling guy that did flips, yet actually got a personality in ROH/PWG/Impact. A WWE castoff would be people like Orlando Jordan, Ken Anderson, Val Venis, and Damien Sandow.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Or Rich Swan and Austin Aries, who were hired directly off of failed WWE runs. They were never going to use Aries again...until he got a WWE run :mjlol:Literally the reason they have Eddie Edwards at all is because after TNA turned the Wolves down, they got to do a few jobs on NXT and TNA couldn't wait to have them now that they had WWE smell on them.

They also had a decade to use Swan and Sami and didn't until they flunked out of WWE University.

These fukks are still using Tommy Dreamer on their TV shows :russ: