The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Daps
I've seen the LAX saga on YouTube and I'm being very entertained by it. Eddie Kingston always has been a very good promo.

:lupe: I might start watching Impact again.

This dude Kingston has been talking that real shyt:banderas:Whole LAX story is interesting
i agree with all of you

seeing these clips on youtube got me :ohhh:

then seeing my old Steelers RB Deangelo Williams in the mix wit my nikka Moose :krs:

I'm in for the ppv to see if they put the title on Moose

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I'm aware of his history with TNA. They both said they were done with each other...then he gets dumped from WWE and they immediately want him back.

Aries left Impact on his own accord, to specifically try WWE. Impact have always wanted Aries on their roster since the day he re-debuted into the X-Division. Can you blame anyone for wanting to go after the big Vince check one time? Turns out Aries was even more miserable there, and so why wouldn't Impact want to resume working with someone they helped build and know exactly what kind of worker he is.

Another example is Sandow. At the time of his release, maaaaaad people were claiming he had a shyt gimmick, and was being held down, and could be a serious performer. Were Impact dumb to try him? He obviously was all smoke and mirrors, and Impact saw that quickly and cut ties. But why wouldn't you give him a shot like they did?

Companies like that have to take chances, and what better guys to take chances on than ones that came from the biggest company around. (this statement only applies if ur a WWE stan)

Btw MVP in Impact was the realest dude you ever heard on the mic, and the BDC is a GOAT stable all to it's own. :_emveepee:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
First time I’ve watched a complete episode of impact in a very long time, and this episode was pretty good. They did a very good job as a go home show for the PPV. It was far better than recent go-home Raws (most often which are scatter brained episodes and The only way you can even tell there’s a PPV the following weekend is because Michael Cole beats it into your head, not because of an actual build).

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
First time I’ve watched a complete episode of impact in a very long time, and this episode was pretty good. They did a very good job as a go home show for the PPV. It was far better than recent go-home Raws (most often which are scatter brained episodes and The only way you can even tell there’s a PPV the following weekend is because Michael Cole beats it into your head, not because of an actual build).

:_magne: good point sir