The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Or Rich Swan and Austin Aries, who were hired directly off of failed WWE runs. They were never going to use Aries again...until he got a WWE run

so youre just gonna ignore the fact that hes a former TNA champion and an all-time legend over there??

but nah, they only brought him back because he was in the WWE, right?

I take the approach of not watching WWE because it also sucks on a week to week basis. The MVP era is specifically what I'm thinking of the last time I tuned in for more than a single ep. Drew Galloway with his garbage I'M A WRESTLING FAN gimmick, :flabbynsick: MVP somehow getting 30 minutes of screen time every week, shytty stables, shytty camera work, shytty sound (maybe my single biggest issue with TNA over the years, it's just constant noise like ECW used to be).

Now they have garbage ass Sami Callahan and his boyz as the focus of their show, still bringing in WWE cast offs, and basically just co-opting the LU roster without any of the shyt that makes them cool.

WAIT

youre saying that BDC wasn't the chit?

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Or Rich Swan and Austin Aries, who were hired directly off of failed WWE runs. They were never going to use Aries again...until he got a WWE run :mjlol:Literally the reason they have Eddie Edwards at all is because after TNA turned the Wolves down, they got to do a few jobs on NXT and TNA couldn't wait to have them now that they had WWE smell on them.

They also had a decade to use Swan and Sami and didn't until they flunked out of WWE University.

These fukks are still using Tommy Dreamer on their TV shows :russ:
Austin Aries was with TNA/Impact first though.:shuckabee:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Yeah I'm aware of his history with TNA. They both said they were done with each other...then he gets dumped from WWE and they immediately want him back.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yeah I'm aware of his history with TNA. They both said they were done with each other...then he gets dumped from WWE and they immediately want him back.
He was done with the previous group that was running the company. The new people are entirely different than the ones who were there when Aries bounced.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Or Rich Swan and Austin Aries, who were hired directly off of failed WWE runs. They were never going to use Aries again...until he got a WWE run :mjlol:Literally the reason they have Eddie Edwards at all is because after TNA turned the Wolves down, they got to do a few jobs on NXT and TNA couldn't wait to have them now that they had WWE smell on them.

They also had a decade to use Swan and Sami and didn't until they flunked out of WWE University.

These fukks are still using Tommy Dreamer on their TV shows :russ:

You do know that Austin Aries alternated lengthy Impact and ROH stints before coming to the WWE right? Do you also know that Rich Swann is still young and wasn’t in the WWE long enough to really reasonate? Wolves are in the same boat as far as not having enough WWE presence to even be considered a “castoff”. Literally the only person that fits your description is Tommy Dreamer, who no one likes and has been washed for years.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

this is a different regime running impact than the one when he left. its not even called TNA anymore. hell, it was under another regime the time he left before that.

besides, you know its rare when sides are done with each other for good in the wrestling business anyway.

EDIT: somebody beat me to it.

You do know that Austin Aries alternated lengthy Impact and ROH stints before coming to the WWE right? Do you also know that Rich Swann is still young and wasn’t in the WWE long enough to really reasonate? Wolves are in the same boat as far as not having enough WWE presence to even be considered a “castoff”. Literally the only person that fits your description is Tommy Dreamer, who no one likes and has been washed for years.

yep

and tommy dreamer isn't a WWE guy. hes an ECW legend.
tommy does serve his purpose tho, despite being washed.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
for the people who cant get the new episodes in a timely fashion.

youtube title trickery coming thru in the clutch.

:skip:

Daps
after what has been several months of insignificance I saw some vital signs in the most recent episodes. Great stories as well as characters and wrestling with basically no names, first time in a long azz while they arent betting the farm on an ex wweER :leon:.
They brought in Shotzi Blackheart :wow:

That's my Ballsy Badass:to:
likeable enough but the gimmick is :huhldup:

reminds me of the mess that was christina von eerie

Daps
:mindblown:

I keep telling yall this is one of the greatest summers in wrestling history.

I want to say that may have been the goat 6-man tag team match...….but it was a no-tags needed match, so I don't know how to classify it.
it was good all right my only gripe is the bump the blonde ove took on the apron. This isnt the 80s if a piledriver is going to be done its for the performer to cushion the landing with his thighs instead pentagon bounced the crown of dudes head off the side of the ring. It looked dangerous and was so needless..

sounds like you need to subscribe to GWN.

impact has been better than raw since day one, back in 2004, sans maybe that '11-13 period when I was done with wrestling. I wouldn't know about those years.
was pretty shytty in the destination america years to, where james storm:scusthov:, magnus :scusthov:and drew gallows:scusthov: were vying for the title:scusthov:scust

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh:This shyt really is better than Raw

The opening LAX match/segment
The Aries and Deangelo Williams confrontation was dope. Aries is a good promo.
:laugh: Moose on the phone mad af later in the show
The Madison Rayne backstage horror movie segment :dead:
Tessa Blanchard :banderas:

Crazy good main event match.:krs:

The atmosphere and commentary is MILES better than last year. I like the new presentation and on screen graphics.

Yup, the graphics are phenomenal. It gives it that old school but modern look. The color schemes and promo lighting are great to. I love all the back stage stuff. Thats my problem with the E, its over produced. It looks too expensive. its wrestling not hollywood.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
was pretty shytty in the destination america years to, where james storm:scusthov:, magnus :scusthov:and drew gallows:scusthov: were vying for the title:scusthov:scust

NAH.

destination America was the BDC era.
that was the best they've been since 2009.

magnus wasn't there, and I don't remember storm as a top contender. maybe for a few weeks but not consistently.
Galloway was annoying tho, but he was over like rover.

likeable enough but the gimmick is :huhldup:

reminds me of the mess that was christina von eerie

yea, she lost me with the howling/barking/whatever.

but before she did that dumb chit, her promo had me :noah: