The Official TNA Discussion Thread

la2

Rookie
Daps
Something Else to Wrestle With’s Conrad Thompson recently spoke with Sports Illustrated and revealed that next week’s episode will look at the final run of AJ Styles in TNA…

On The Show: “We’re going to cover from October 2010, which is right when Bruce came into the company, and we’ll carry it right to July of 2013,” said Thompson. “AJ was a TNA original, so when he parted ways with TNA in 2013, history changed forever. That exodus, with AJ leaving, started an immediate sharp decline in TNA.”

On Using Impact Wrestling Footage: “That’s the plan,” said Thompson. “I know that WWE is trying to make a deal to license some of that footage, so we’ve got our fingers crossed. I think that deal would be good for everyone if such a deal were put together, but we’ll see.”

https://411mania.com/wrestling/something-else-wrestle-examine-aj-styles-tna/

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I aint gonna like.

I kinda like the Allie/Su Yung storyline.

The whole "Demon Bunny" thing is over with me and that casket match was dope to me.

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
Impact back?

Not quite but it's on the right track. It's not perfect and the problems are glaring but overall it's a decent show Honestly their product has been pretty decent the last few years. Problem is 2016 was bogged down with the whole Dixie/Corgan, wrestlers not getting paid and all that other stuff and last year was killed by that GFW mess. This is the first time in a long time when the product has been allowed to speak for itself.

They've got a few things going on at the moment.

Allie/Su Yung is a good storyline, it helps that Allie is a straight up pure babyface.

The rise of Brian Cage and him just running through the roster.

A good old fashioned Mystery assailant storyline.

People like Sydal actually developing characters.

Eddie Edwards and Sami Callihan's bloody as fukk feud.

It wouldn't hurt to check it out.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eli's promo last Thursday, :lolbron:

Moose and Eli could be very good next Thursday...Moose used to hold his own in ROH...so he definitely should be wrestling more for Impact!

Lisp and all. :hhh:

Bruh just needs a couple one-liners. Eli or Moose vs. Aries @ Slammiversary is legit, to me.

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
The shows are in Canada now, the crowds have doubled maybe even tripled since the move

I legit couldn't tell that they had a different crowd because it's so flat a lot of the time. I wish they would get a little more hype in the audience so the shows could have more energy.

Impact is definitely starting to come together though and has some good stories cooking right now. Hopefully they just keep building on the momentum because I have enjoyed it a lot lately.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
I legit couldn't tell that they had a different crowd because it's so flat a lot of the time. I wish they would get a little more hype in the audience so the shows could have more energy.

Impact is definitely starting to come together though and has some good stories cooking right now. Hopefully they just keep building on the momentum because I have enjoyed it a lot lately.

Well they got rid of copy everything wwe dixie and got some new people running the show. They're doing a lot of new stuff. The cross promotion stuff is great. It's like the territory days. Impact is building from the bottom again and they have agreat foundation

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
Well they got rid of copy everything wwe dixie and got some new people running the show. They're doing a lot of new stuff. The cross promotion stuff is great. It's like the territory days. Impact is building from the bottom again and they have agreat foundation

Dixie was terrible. So many bad decisions and missed opportunities. I've always thought the biggest problems Impact had always came back to her mismanagement. She hindered more than she helped

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Eddie Edwards and Sami Callihan's bloody as fukk feud

Dude, I had no idea that Eddie Edwards had all that in him. Dude is taking the leap. I never fukked with him going over on Lashley for the belt, but dude is really growing into something with this feud

The cross promotion stuff is great. It's like the territory days. Impact is building from the bottom again and they have agreat foundation

Exactly.

This is what they need to do instead of copying WWE constantly.

If TNA could be the old-fashioned wrasslin' show mixed with Japenese/Mexican influences, they'll be great.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
The shows are in Canada now, the crowds have doubled maybe even tripled since the move

when did they do this?

I noticed the crowds have been a lil more into it, but I thought it was just a change in attendees.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
when did they do this?

I noticed the crowds have been a lil more into it, but I thought it was just a change in attendees.

Dixie sold it a few months back, maybe even then end of last year and they moved to Canada not to long after. They do Orlando once in a still. I know they've been back a few times since the move. I think that's part of the show being better, the crowds are bigger and they are into it. They may be the best wrestling promotion in Canada now

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
Dude, I had no idea that Eddie Edwards had all that in him. Dude is taking the leap. I never fukked with him going over on Lashley for the belt, but dude is really growing into something with this feud

Exactly.

This is what they need to do instead of copying WWE constantly.

If TNA could be the old-fashioned wrasslin' show mixed with Japenese/Mexican influences, they'll be great.

Ya after tonight's episode I see it. He hit gold with this gimmick. He is absolutely killing it right now

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Dixie sold it a few months back, maybe even then end of last year and they moved to Canada not to long after. They do Orlando once in a still. I know they've been back a few times since the move. I think that's part of the show being better, the crowds are bigger and they are into it. They may be the best wrestling promotion in Canada now

I did notice the crowd looked a bit bigger.

thought I was buggin tho.