The Official TNA Discussion Thread

la2

Rookie
Daps
DciUFWtXcAEAIJQ.jpg

la2

Rookie
Daps
In what can only be considered devastating news to Impact and Rosemary fans around the world, it was recently revealed by Petey Williams on the Wrestling Perspective podcast with James Ellsworth that the injury Rosemary suffered back in February in a match against Jessicka Havok in AAW was a torn ACL. As revealed by Squared Circle Sirens, Rosemary “worked through the injury to face Su Yung in the latest episode of IMPACT Wrestling. It’s currently unknown how long her recovery will be but she has been written out of TV.” Rosemary Injury Revealed, Could Be Out Til End of Year - Last Word on Pro Wrestling

la2

Rookie
Daps
I'm pretty sure the plug on WWE Network has killed GWN's servers :mjlol:

Himanshu D sent the following....It looks like being advertised on the WWE Network really paid off for IMPACT Wrestling. The Global Wrestling Network app went from the 669th position for the top free sports app of iOS to 101st tonight and growing. This is more than the night after Redemption when they peaked at position 130 and higher than any other day of 2018 and the same repeats in every country where the app is available. In Canadian charts they went from 1239th to 97th in a single day and in Great Britain they went from 1029th to 143rd.

WWE NETWORK BOOSTS THE GLOBAL WRESTLING APP, CALLIHAN-IMPACT UPDATE, ROSEMARY AND MORE | PWInsider.com

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Started watching this show circa Wrestlemania weekend...I like it.

The crowd sucks overall but alot of the matches are good.

I love that the champions are their best workers...Pentagon is one of the best workers there is.

Bryan Cage might be coming for that HOSS crown...WWE would ruin his workrate...hopefully he stays an indy guy as long as possible before WWE comes to get him.

The luchas/X division are fun...alot of the characters on the show are funny....a bit corny, at times.

Eli Drake is a standout. His title match with Pentagon was good...I didn't know how good of a worker Drake is. That might've been the best superplex I've ever seen. :ohhh:

The ladies division has good character development but they're so sloppy in the ring. They work hard, tho, so I'm not gonna hate.

wrestling is at an all-time high, right now. Impact is good.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
the way the last episode came on was :picard:

I thought they were about to say that don callis had a legit real-life heart attack at his ceremony or somethin.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Himanshu D sent the following....It looks like being advertised on the WWE Network really paid off for IMPACT Wrestling. The Global Wrestling Network app went from the 669th position for the top free sports app of iOS to 101st tonight and growing. This is more than the night after Redemption when they peaked at position 130 and higher than any other day of 2018 and the same repeats in every country where the app is available. In Canadian charts they went from 1239th to 97th in a single day and in Great Britain they went from 1029th to 143rd.

WWE NETWORK BOOSTS THE GLOBAL WRESTLING APP, CALLIHAN-IMPACT UPDATE, ROSEMARY AND MORE | PWInsider.com

Did people really not know GWN existed before that Table For 3?

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
Started watching this show circa Wrestlemania weekend...I like it.

The crowd sucks overall but alot of the matches are good.

I love that the champions are their best workers...Pentagon is one of the best workers there is.

Bryan Cage might be coming for that HOSS crown...WWE would ruin his workrate...hopefully he stays an indy guy as long as possible before WWE comes to get him.

The luchas/X division are fun...alot of the characters on the show are funny....a bit corny, at times.

Eli Drake is a standout. His title match with Pentagon was good...I didn't know how good of a worker Drake is. That might've been the best superplex I've ever seen. :ohhh:

The ladies division has good character development but they're so sloppy in the ring. They work hard, tho, so I'm not gonna hate.

wrestling is at an all-time high, right now. Impact is good.

Eli drake is my favorite wrestler in the world right now. He's a rock/ric flair hybrid. Dude is money in every aspect.