The Official TNA Discussion Thread

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
They've definitely gome SOME good stuff going on.

Dan Lambert is a fukking natural heel. You'd think he'd been in the wrestling business his whole life.

That whole MMA vs. pro wrestling bit is actually pretty good.

Eli Drake's okay. ECIII is good. Moose is doing pretty good.

They were doing so well about 3 months ago when Jim Cornette was going and it looked like they were going in a decent direction with Jeff Jarrett back in charge and then, BAM nothing

That’s what TNA does, have interesting feuds, characters.....then some kind of way, they torpedo it.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
I would rather this than nothing.
As for the actual gimmick itself, would have been nice to see them have her form more "friendships" to reel her brain in, then something happens that makes her go off the deep-end again (kinda like how they did with the Grado angle).

Defiantly

The thing is even with the grado storyline being corny it was ridiculous enough to be entertaining Joseph Esq had dude on on 360 contract and had the nerve to drive around town in front of grado in a droptop with some hos with him.:russ:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Defiantly

The thing is even with the grado storyline being corny it was ridiculous enough to be entertaining Joseph Esq had dude on on 360 contract and had the nerve to drive around town in front of grado in a droptop with some hos with him.:russ:

Yeah, it was golden, and then when Grado spoke up he just turned into Abyss to puff his chest at him like "wut u gonna do about it?" :_cmpunk:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
QUOTE="Amor fati, post: 27430970, member: 30667"]I think he's just undisciplined like most average youngsters.[/QUOTE]

Dude is 34 and he's been doing this whole wrestling thing since the WWE was the WWF. At some point the penny has to drop. You can't keep being this irresponsible.

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
this shyt has been hard to watch since BFG, its amazing how quick things went to hell once they wrapped all the feuds that were in place when jarrett was around and alberto returned. I thought the talent sharing was a neat idea initially but its been the same faces all the time, blonde asian, Mexican cowboy, phantasma, Garza jnr e.t.c and we've lost a bunch of TNA dudes like that soldiers of war (who I hated but as corny as their gimmick was its something else) the wolf with Angelina, big indian guy e.t.c People shyt on jarrett but I knew he was responsible for the sudden uptick in excitement

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
pardon my ignorance but how do you know this is a step in the "right" direction? scott d'more has been there throughout the horrid eras as well as good. His best times were when he had jarret. And what "booking" (let alone executive) credentials does the manager of the oddities have to his credit? just seem like empty titles

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
pardon my ignorance but how do you know this is a step in the "right" direction? scott d'more has been there throughout the horrid eras as well as good. His best times were when he had jarret. And what "booking" (let alone executive) credentials does the manager of the oddities have to his credit? just seem like empty titles

Some stability and shows Anthem doesn't think they know the business better than wrestling people do.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Some stability and shows Anthem doesn't think they know the business better than wrestling people do.
:dwillhuh: their first order of business was paying corgan, then getting rid of Dixie then bringing back jarrett. When have they ever given off the impression they can do it themselves?

Kid Kash

Time for the Moneymaker
Daps

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
:dwillhuh: their first order of business was paying corgan, then getting rid of Dixie then bringing back jarrett. When have they ever given off the impression they can do it themselves?

Then they fired Jarrett and got through the last tapings with those two in charge. I think they're good wrestling minds with connections to Canadian promotions that TNA will be relying on in the future.