The Official TNA Discussion Thread

niguez

All Star
Daps
So like... to make a mathematical equation out of this.

Say you start with 100.

Take in consideration that off hand, the fact that its TNA and cats just gonna naturally by default hate it regardless no matter the circumstance (DB couldve debuted to face CM Punk, Ibushi and Kenny Omega in a 4 way match, with Rock taking on Lashley, or some other shyt and niccas would still hated) .

Take 60 from that and then factoring other plus minus shyt, it probably lands at about a 28 grade.

Which is indeed terrible but again that pre opinion -60 default bias is significant and something hard for them to overcome

Martha

dave-meltzer.jpg

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
TNA never changes, doesn't matter who is in charge :heh:

Went all the way up to Canada & still tried their hardest to make the building look like the Impact Zone. Did the same PPV main event finish they always do, which is goofy since they do 2 live PPVs a year & still don't change the formula.

Daps
So like... to make a mathematical equation out of this.

Say you start with 100.

Take in consideration that off hand, the fact that its TNA and cats just gonna naturally by default hate it regardless no matter the circumstance (DB couldve debuted to face CM Punk, Ibushi and Kenny Omega in a 4 way match, with Rock taking on Lashley, or some other shyt and niccas would still hated) .

Take 60 from that and then factoring other plus minus shyt, it probably lands at about a 28 grade.

Which is indeed terrible but again that pre opinion -60 default bias is significant and something hard for them to overcome

Martha

Dear friend, did Scott Steiner tutor you in math?

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
Decent show...I was dying at some of botches on this shyt.

And then that backstage promo with EC3, Eddie and Storm where the audios clearly fukked up and Eddie starts talking all soft spoken and shyt and out of nowhere Storm starts SCREAMING and the audio starts crackling up badly the louder he gets :russ::deadmanny:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Decent show...I was dying at some of botches on this shyt.

And then that backstage promo with EC3, Eddie and Storm where the audios clearly fukked up and Eddie starts talking all soft spoken and shyt and out of nowhere Storm starts SCREAMING and the audio starts crackling up badly the louder he gets :russ::deadmanny:

Breh I was dying at that James Storm audio glitch:deadmanny:

Dude sounding like a malfunctioning Road Warrior Hawk.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We are currently hiring PAID background actors for the following:

MUST BE OTTAWA LOCAL.
NON UNION ONLY.
NON-SPEAKING ROLE

Filming dates: Tuesday, November 7th - Thursday, November 9th
Time: 7 PM - 11 PM
Pay rate: $12.50 / hour for 4 hours work
($50.00 per day of work)

Location: Aberdeen Pavilion, 1000 Exhibition Way, Ottawa, ON K1S 5J3

ANYONE 16 years or younger MUST have a parent and/or guardian with them at all times.

50-75 x audience members (per day - Nov 7th to Nov 9th)
• All Ages
• Any Ethnicity
• Bring friends and family!!
• Applicants can work more than 1 day; so please mention if you are available to be hired for multiple days.
• Wardrobe: casual clothing - t-shirts, jeans, sweatshirts. Weekend casual.
• You may be given signs to hold; you are encouraged to look at wrestlers on the website (The Official Home of Impact Wrestling) and make your own signs, that would be very helpful - and you will get more face time on TV!!

You will get to sit in the audience and watch a thrilling night of wrestling provided to you by IMPACT! Each day of filming will be 4 hours long.

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW!
• Please email smythbooking@gmail.com if you fit the criteria.
• Please send us:
• Full name
• E-mail address

If I was in Canada, I'd go. :manny:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I'm legit offended and saddened the Eddie Edwards is holding the same belt held by Misawa/Kobashi/Takayama/Nagata/Suzuki/Sasaki and essentially inheriting the Triple Crown legacy before 2000.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This show was ass. Tag match was fun in a i almost watched 4 people die kinda way. That piledriver Sami did almost ended fam.:picard:
If Lashley and Moose don't go 2 Man Power Trip on this roster soon I might be done. Nobody could (kayfabe) be able to stop them.:francis:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Now that I think about it, they treated this more like one of those Impact episodes they show live.
Yeah was surprised with how underwhelming it was the first thing was the aesthetic, if this is the new arena for impact going forward that's fine but at least make the effort to change things up for what is suppose to be the biggest show of the year. It looked like one night only

The xdivision match on the go home show was better than what we saw, just a weird pace and miscues abound

Bummer that there was no bloody mary match but I am shocked bytch can just say personal reasons and it's like ok see you in January

Ichihiro's match was aight/did not care for the abyss stuff. As monsters ball go he seemed :flabbynsick:Grado is another in a long line of irritant mascot like characters like santino, eugene, Eric young, swoggle that I just detest

What was the point of the 6 man tag with Eddie, ec3 and storm? We have seem it x4 in 3weeks.

5150 street fight was such a let down and I can't be the only one that felt OVE "turned" if not that was:patrice: booking

The Knockouts match was:russell: no chemistry at all. And the finish was anticlimactic...Its like most of these performers did no rehearsals and just said let's just go out there and call audibles..

The steelcage match was the only match in the show that really brought it, that match was more entertaining than it had any business being. I scratch my had sometimes how Lambert could let his fighters take bumps so close to fights

Main event was:russell: the novelty of seeing johnny has worn off. Much like RVD but to a worse degree seen 1 match seen them all. Same choreograped flippy nonsense all the time. Drake is a snooze too.. Was not a fan of how Alberto was booked as superman last time, did not miss him 1 bit

All in all it was forgettable and the crowd were sitting on their hands for most of the night. Unless they filmed numerous Impact shows prior that is deflating

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
They've done a great job of building up this PPV. Every match seems interesting and has a good storyline. This is why I miss the WWE having fewer PPV events and having enough time to properly hype up feuds.
it's not the amount of ppvs that impedes the E from properly hyping/building feuds, it's the lack of characters/non coherent booking and lack of continuity to matches/programs or anything really..Look at the crap with Emma, she's on her way out and you book her like that against asuka? When for the longest time she's been a scrub?:why:

I am guessing it's "cosmetic"