The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How was the PPV? I'm going to check it out tomorrow.

So like... to make a mathematical equation out of this.

Say you start with 100.

Take in consideration that off hand, the fact that its TNA and cats just gonna naturally by default hate it regardless no matter the circumstance (DB couldve debuted to face CM Punk, Ibushi and Kenny Omega in a 4 way match, with Rock taking on Lashley, or some other shyt and niccas would still hated) .

Take 60 from that and then factoring other plus minus shyt, it probably lands at about a 28 grade.

Which is indeed terrible but again that pre opinion -60 default bias is significant and something hard for them to overcome

Martha

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So like... to make a mathematical equation out of this.

Say you start with 100.

Take in consideration that off hand, the fact that its TNA and cats just gonna naturally by default hate it regardless no matter the circumstance (DB couldve debuted to face CM Punk, Ibushi and Kenny Omega in a 4 way match, with Rock taking on Lashley, or some other shyt and niccas would still hated) .

Take 60 from that and then factoring other plus minus shyt, it probably lands at about a 28 grade.

Which is indeed terrible but again that pre opinion -60 default bias is significant and something hard for them to overcome

Martha
hUGKqbR.gif

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Started out good and then fluttered but there were some good spots.

They looked really unprepared. I guess they rolled with a whole new crew tonight: new production crew, new ring announcer, new refs. The presentation of the show was just...bad. I really don't understand why they don't cut ties with ADR. He apparently costs a lot of money that they don't have, he's not a draw, and he has a known drug problem. What the fukk are they thinking? :gucci:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
They looked really unprepared. I guess they rolled with a whole new crew tonight: new production crew, new ring announcer, new refs. The presentation of the show was just...bad. I really don't understand why they don't cut ties with ADR. He apparently costs a lot of money that they don't have, he's not a draw, and he has a known drug problem. What the fukk are they thinking? :gucci:

Apparently management like's him. I was listening to this podcast and they were reviewing a conference call he was on, apparently he was very charismatic and played up the Impact brand.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Never heard of Bob Ryder? His male casting couch is proven unlike Pat Patterson who’s name got caught up in the other shyt only due to being gay. He’s still there.

Bryder.jpg

Dude, stop it, that shyt was systemic

And think about it, TNA/Impact loses people because they can't pay them.

WWE loses people who are making 6 & 7 figures.

How much does working there have to suck if guys making more money than anybody can't wait to get the fukk out of there.

At least Impact's broke

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
This show was pretty bad. X-Division match entertaining as usual but the rest was trash.

Get that drug addict Alberto out. That promo was
JLW79.gif

Really killed the crowd. He should've attacked both guys after the match then open the next episode with a similar promo. The production team would've had time to edit it.

Reminded me of one of those SD PPVs where the Usos and New Day tore the house down but never got a better match.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Apparently management like's him. I was listening to this podcast and they were reviewing a conference call he was on, apparently he was very charismatic and played up the Impact brand.

But whats the point of bringing him in if he has zero upside and if he's not a draw? I kind of get it, since their main event guys aren't great in the ring and they have so many generic looking whites but there are probably cheaper options out there.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
But whats the point of bringing him in if he has zero upside and if he's not a draw? I kind of get it, since their main event guys aren't great in the ring and they have so many generic looking whites but there are probably cheaper options out there.

Probably but they have to take what they can get. A lot of talent that they'd have at their disposal five years ago are in NXT, 205 or ROH.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Probably but they have to take what they can get. A lot of talent that they'd have at their disposal five years ago are in NXT, 205 or ROH.

True. I still think theres talent out there, they just can't mine out of the same pool of talent that WWE does and they cannot keep hiring the same generic long haired, bearded or muscular whiteys with zero personality. They either hire guys with zero presence or they hire guys or girls who are very sloppy in the ring. And their writing does their talent no favours right now.