The OFFICIAL TLR Worst Poster of the Year Nomination Thread

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I don't simp nobody on here.

Even if I get voted wpoy so what. :yeshrug::manny:

My threads still gon get featured and go plat. :yeshrug::manny:

People still gon dap my shyt up. :yeshrug::manny:

Trolls and weirdos get dapped and get featured threads and you're both. I wouldn't get too excited if I were you :mjlol:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
There you go with the fakkit shyt again :laff:
Just come on out the closet my nikka :mjlol:
It was a figure of speech but I guess you just see homo eroticism in everything you read.

giphy.gif

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:lolbron: Honestly, I think he gets more heat than he deserves. There's some REAL demons here that get overlooked and praised while people go at him. But of course I see it a bit differently.
I can understand why the ladies would dislike me but the brehs.. I don't understand it.

The brothers on here that have a personal vendetta against me came out of nowhere. I never said nothing to them nor had any beefs with them. But they constantly one star my threads no matter the topic, neg me, report my threads etc.

I bet if I was really Kent I wouldn't receive this much hate. :yeshrug::manny:

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
bruh,there is a reason why you're getting mentioned over and over again, you constantly give your input where it isn't needed and where you know nothing.

A good example is in this thread. You're making a great ironic case for yourself by having the most posts by far.

And can you please tell me when and why I was revoked. Please.:jbhmm:
Dude is the poster child of American anti-intellectualism so he fully deserves his HL WPOY belt.:francis:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I can understand why the ladies would dislike me but the brehs.. I don't understand it.

The brothers on here that have a personal vendetta against me came out of nowhere. I never said nothing to them nor had any bees with them. But they constantly one star my threads no matter the topic, neg me, report my threads etc.

I bet if I was really Kent I wouldn't receive this much hate. :yeshrug::manny:
I can understand why Blackpearl may not like you.

As far as your arguments, you aren't just straight up evil and stubborn. You are open minded/receptive when something counters what you believe. You'll drop it and move on to something else eventually.

There's guys on here who stalk members, harass members with death threats, admit to rape/molestation, infecting people with stds, lying about having stds/spreading stds, who say some flat out mean spirited shyt. The wrong shyt gets praised/uplifted on here and the people who do it get by. You're not as problematic as them.

Your shyt is seems like simple curiosity or entertainment.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I can understand why Blackpearl may not like you.

As far as your arguments, you aren't just straight up evil and stubborn. You are open minded/receptive when something counters what you believe. You'll drop it and move on to something else eventually.

There's guys on here who stalk members, harass members with death threats, admit to rape/molestation, infecting people with stds, lying about having stds/spreading stds, who say some flat out mean spirited shyt. The wrong shyt gets praised/uplifted on here and the people who do it get by. You're not as problematic as them.

Your shyt is seems like simple curiosity or entertainment.
Thanks, I really appreciate those words.

And who on here did those things? :huhldup: :dahell:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
There you are....
full

@SheWantTheD bring yo gotdamn ass on down!!
giphy.gif

Congratulations on making the 2016 Worst Poster of the Year Ballot!
full

So far our creepy, Tupac admiring fan has 15 total votes and is second in the tally.
full

I'm pretty sure you would like to celebrate this victory in the Salon wi-....Ooops....:troll: Access denied.

@Raava @BlackPearl @Athenna @Elle Driver @Kant and all of the ladies of the Salon..thanks for helping to Make The Coli Great Again.™

Let's take a look at some of @SheWantTheD trashiest threads of 2016 :ehh:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-...orking-black-men-dont-have-baby-mamas.490777/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-...-them-appear-more-european-like-jbhmm.490405/

Black Women React To True Forced Loneliness

There's Something Funny About Little Boys With Glasses & High-Pitched Voices

I was wondering when this little hoe ass salon reject was gonna show up. Dude is straight trash. I hope he gets the worst. He certainly has my vote. You should have included the thread were he gets kicked out the Salon and starts crying like a little weak bytch begging to be banned.

:russ: