The official TLR State of the Union fukkery watch thread (Starts at 9PM ET)

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
This isn't surprising. The purpose of the State of the Union Address is for the President to lay out his philosophy, accomplishments, discuss current issues and vision for the future. I'm sure if people looked back, almost every recent President repeated a line from a previous State of the Union Speech.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
How so brother
It's "his own" speeches, I'd expect for them to contain some of the same speaking patterns and ideas

shyt, I'd even expect for his team and him to go back to his previous speeches and work from them as templates to make up the new ones

I don't find anything egregious in him saying "America is defined by possibilities" or "covid doesn't run our lives anymore" two years in a row

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
s29kRNGjpAgl3Pvnd2.webp

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This isn't surprising. The purpose of the State of the Union Address is for the President to lay out his philosophy, accomplishments, discuss current issues and vision for the future. I'm sure if people looked back, almost every recent President repeated a line from a previous State of the Union Speech.
Can't find one for Trump and Obama.

Closest one for Obama is this.

Topics are different and lenght is different

The point, for me, is we're giving him props and daps for being energetic and addressing the same issues....for four years.

Should we be happy we're talking about the same shyt for 4 years? We want to talk about them for another 4?