The official TLR State of the Union fukkery watch thread (Starts at 9PM ET)

Daps
How does this video materially change the OP video?

Do you think this will discredit the fact that Biden repeated the same speech his entire presidency?

You're so stupid that I almost broke kayfabe :laff:

@BobbyWojak you got this, breh, these dudes on this site are too stupid for me :pachaha:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
are you new to the sotu?

they always the same ol shyt and boring
If we are facing an existential election that determines the fate of our republic, maybe don't use the same old shyt. But if we're cool with the status quo, then we have nothing to complain about if/when there is a seismic shift. Like the existence of MAGA, for example

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we are facing an existential election that determines the fate of our republic, maybe don't use the same old shyt. But if we're cool with the status quo, then we have nothing to complain about if/when there is a seismic shift. Like the existence of MAGA, for example
i mean i think joe biden is a lame duck bitter old clown but this shyt how they always are

snoozefest :russell:

Daps
to his credit, the country has been in a state of crisis since he took office, so it makes sense. it continues to deal with the catastrophic effects of covid and the growing threat of trump and his fascist movement.

with that said, i still don’t support him, and i hope he loses in november.

:francis:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
This is a non issue. Don’t know why ya’ll take these funboys seriously

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Can't find one for Trump and Obama.

Closest one for Obama is this.

Topics are different and lenght is different

The point, for me, is we're giving him props and daps for being energetic and addressing the same issues....for four years.

Should we be happy we're talking about the same shyt for 4 years? We want to talk about them for another 4?

That video proves nothing and isn't even relateable to the original video you posted. I'm under the assumption that you don't watch State of the Union addresses, which is fine, but it's normally a common theme for Presidents to re-enforce.

That Biden video really isn't the attack on Biden that the creator wanted it to be based on my original post.

It only sounds good to people who aren't familiar with how State of the Union Speeches go.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
That video proves nothing and isn't even relateable to the original video you posted. I'm under the assumption that you don't watch State of the Union addresses, which is fine, but it's normally a common theme for Presidents to re-enforce.

That Biden video really isn't the attack on Biden that the creator wanted it to be based on my original post.

It only sounds good to people who aren't familiar with how State of the Union Speeches go.
1. I literally stated I couldn't find a similar compilation for Trump and Obama and the video I posted is the closest. If you have such compilations, post them.
2. I've watched all of Obamas sotus. So yes, I'm quite familiar with them.
3. Again, if the messaging we're getting is that we face an existential threat in Trump, reusing last year and they year before's speeches is not good enough.

Don't work on assumptions, read and think critically, then ask questions to understand rather than to reply

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
to his credit, the country has been in a state of crisis since he took office, so it makes sense. it continues to deal with the catastrophic effects of covid and the growing threat of trump and his fascist movement.

with that said, i still don’t support him, and i hope he loses in november.

So you acknowledge the growing threat of facism and you still want him to lose?

I'm legit perplexed.

Daps
So you acknowledge the growing threat of facism and you still want him to lose?

I'm legit perplexed.
it’s called standing on principle. i am far more comfortable with democrats losing on principle than winning on the exploitation of my vulnerability as a black man.

i think it’s time that there was a reckoning with our past, the white supremacist elements of which are embodied by trump and the people who follow him.

continually kicking the can down the road hasn’t helped black people, only prolonging an inevitable confrontation with the staunchest defenders of white supremacy in our society.

at some point, those people have to be dealt with if black people are to make any substantial inroads in our recovery from slavery and its generational aftermath.

i don’t believe the neoconfederate element in america can be properly excised if democrats continue running and winning on a policy of benign neglect where black america is concerned.

Last edited: