The Official The Leftovers Season 2 Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
So Jon is basically a fukk boi. When he was shook to get his spoon out the garbage disposal he let his son do it, fukked up Eddie cause he didn't like what he told him, then offered up that pie to Kevin family since he didn't know where it came from and thought it might be poison.

He did have the line of the episode tho:
Kevin: what were you in for?
Jon: Attempted murder
Kevin: Why?
Jon: Didn't try hard enoug I guess :lolbron::birdman:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
then offered up that pie to Kevin family since he didn't know where it came from and thought it might be poison.
Yea crazy how that was "set right" by the daughter having an episode and them having to eat the pie neway.

Sidenote: Regina King got some pretty ass eyes.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Question, why isn't this thread showing up for me on the film room forum? Like now, with this post, the thread should be at the top of the forum, but I can't see it.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Question, why isn't this thread showing up for me on the film room forum? Like now, with this post, the thread should be at the top of the forum, but I can't see it.
You probably got the thread starter on your ignore list. Happened with me with the Empire thread.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
You probably got the thread started on your ignore list. Happened with me with the Empire thread.
Damn, that would explain it. So Dat Bruh Bill with the post about the reviews for first 3 epis being good not the op?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Also it seems this season premiere down to a little less than half from the S1 premiere had 1.8M vie 700k~
Lol, nah. Prodigal Sydicate is the TS
lol well then.

============================================
Also it seems this season premiere down to a little less than half from the S1 premiere. S1 had 1.8M viewers while S2 had 700k~. Hope it can pull thru as the season progresses. Just got the nielson household connect, so it'll have at least 1-4 more viewers. :to:
Link to ratings for sunday tv shows.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Didn't watch season 1, but the season 2 premiere was pretty good. Thought I was watching the wrong show during the first ten minutes.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just started watching the episode and came in to speak on this

shyt might be the worst intro ever

shyt does not fit the show AT ALL

it was very jarring. especially since the rest of the soundtrack was the same as last season, with all those ominous cave sounds wehn people were talking

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Didn't even realize this was back until my brother texted me yesterday. shyt snuck up on me

Crazy Reverend back :blessed: completely forgot about that dude and his vegetable wife