The Official The Leftovers Season 2 Thread

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope they at least consider putting this on Cinemax instead of just canceling it all together

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot

Skeptic

Superstar
Daps
shyt was powerful. :wow:

Edit: But isn't Kevin the least bit of concerned about getting some medical attention for the gunshot wound to the gut? :dahell:

Daps

Edit: But isn't Kevin the least bit of concerned about getting some medical attention for the gunshot wound to the gut? :dahell:
Why should Kevin be concerned about losing all that blood when Lindelof isn't concerned with even the basic functions of the human body? :mjpls:

Edit: I almost forgot - stop asking reasonable questions and

:troll:

Last edited:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Went right through him. Didn't hit any vital organs or arteries so u just need to clean it up and it'll heal on its own

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kevin Carroll was amazing this season. Justin killed it too. Amazing chemistry between those two actors.

They have to bring it back next year.

:blessed:

If not...

:scust:

Shame on HBO for letting entourage go 8 season and letting this go only 2.

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Powerful season of television. Jennifer Anniston's husband deserves an Emmy nod for this

:mjlol: anyone else kind of disappointed the preacher's wife actually woke up? I thought he got his perv on when he first got down to Miracle :takedat::whoa:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
What you brehs think about this theory that some brehs said on reddit regarding Lilly (Baby Holy Wayne) :lupe:

This comes from the Jay & Jack Leftovers podcast, a listener called in with the theory: In season 1, Lilly's mother told Tommy that Lilly would be a "bridge." At the time, she thought Lilly was going to be a boy, and said "he is going to be a bridge." With this in mind, when Nora was getting Lilly and Mary ready, and the earthquake happened, Nora shielded Mary while holding Lilly. During the shielding, Lilly makes contact with Mary for (I presume to be) the first time. Then, Mary comes back. Is it because Lilly made contact with her, and acts as her bridge to come back from the Hotel?

That is really good, I had not noticed Lily touching Mary. And I thought you would continue to the very obvious symbolism of Lily laying flat on the middle of the bridge to miracle, both in danger and absolutely safe. She is also he bridge that enables Nora to be alive again and feel love.

Didn't even think of like that with her on the bridge and seemingly defying all the odds and not being harmed :merchant:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Here's what I think is going to happen...

Michael's father is going to go after Kevin because of that hand print match. And a part of me feels like he's going to end up killing him for his daughter's disappearance. He's not going to be able to fathom any story that Kev says... not going to matter because of the concrete evidence he has with hand print match

We gonna be saying RIP Kevin again before this series is over with
:mjcry:

I saw this coming, but what I didn't foresee was him dying again and then coming back because he sang on karaoke night

:dahell:

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
This dude's acting is top notch!

the-leftovers-600.jpg