The Official The Leftovers Season 2 Thread

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
John tells Kevin he doesnt know what he's talking about before he shoots him cause Virgil molested Erika not John. Whole season we were thinking Virgil is John's dad.

Orrrr.... he could just be denying it :francis:

Just because Virgil was Erica's dad doesn't mean he couldn't have molested John. Jarden is a small town. :yeshrug:

There's nothing that confirms that Virgil molested Erica instead of John, or even that molestation was the crime :jbhmm:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The finale was kinda a letdown :ld:

Great season though, and tremendously better than season 1. Hope it gets renewed.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Orrrr.... he could just be denying it :francis:

Just because Virgil was Erica's dad doesn't mean he couldn't have molested John. Jarden is a small town. :yeshrug:

There's nothing that confirms that Virgil molested Erica instead of John, or even that molestation was the crime :jbhmm:
:ehh:Good point. Third season would need to address that whole back story and the Australian guy from the bridge/bar. He might be the guy Kevin's dad went to go see down under.

Last edited:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I loved this season. When Matt saw his wife again awake a slight spec of dust got in my eye brehs :mjcry: Regina King aka Erica killed that bridge scene. Evie with the :aicmon::demonic: the entire time had me :wow:John and Kevin killed it too. And when Kevin walked in the house and everybody was there (fukk Lori) i was over joyed. This show makes me tense sad happy angry etc. It really evokes some emotion. That music gets me everytime. The only episode i didnt like was Megs. I don't give a fukk about her upbringing or random heel turn. Tommy needs a better story line. And why did Meg give it up to him? Hopefully season 3 answers it. I'll be waiting with my fake cigarette and all white forces. Come back leftovers :sadcam:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Lol after an entire season of everyone saying this season was way better than the first people are now acting like they didn't like it as much off the finale
Its not just this episode. Up until the purgatory episode this season was excellent. It completely fell apart after that episode.

At that point it for me a 9/10 season. After ending on 3 weak episodes in a row it has dropped to a 7/10.

Show completely collapsed under its own weight to end the season. Damon went full retard,everything circled back to GR and so many more stupid questions popped back up.

I Loved the first 7 episodes and hated the last 3.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Damon went full retard,everything circled back to GR and so many more stupid questions popped back up.
I agree 100%. The show was doing so well without having to resort back to the cheap GR gimmick for the payoff to the 3 missing girls storyline :beli:

With that said, I enjoyed the finale for the most part.

While I loved this season, I did miss the overall depressing vibe from Season 1 :to: