The Official The Leftovers Season 2 Thread

Serb

CAC Gawd
Daps
Reppin
Serbia
Like 10 minutes in...what kind of 2001 Space Odyssey allegorical shyt was that in the beginning :dwillhuh:

I was watching that shyt like
200.gif

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm confused as fukk but the first episode was very good. The first ten minutes was :mindblown: was that a flashback to the cro-magnon days?
Breh should've listened to Eddie Winslow about something bad coming his way :ufdup: too bad cause his daughter is :noah:. She looks like ole girl Nathalie Emmanuel's little sister.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Is this a showtime show? I want to catch it on hulu

HBO.

This is a show that will definitely leave you :ohhh:after each episode. From the cave woman opening to mystery bird chirps and mystery pies to Eddie Winslow and his magic finger paintings to birds in boxes. I had mixed feelings about the 1st season, but the premiere has me intrigued for now.

Eddie Winslow might be this year's version of Holy Wayne, just w/out knocking up Asian women. John didn't have to burn his house down like that :francis:

Who was that the son went to visit in the trailer park- I thought maybe his grandfather. Why is he so intent on handing out his mom's leftovers to the town bum :patrice:.

I guess Evie running naked in the woods with her friends is a step up from Kevin's daughter locking herself in a fridge and playing sex games at parties. Hope she comes back :sadcam:.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
im in for another depressive season :blessed:

The black dad is the snake from paid in full :ohhh:, anyone else finding his strong southern accent too forced?

great opening ep

Last edited:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm confused as fukk but the first episode was very good. The first ten minutes was :mindblown: was that a flashback to the cro-magnon days?
Breh should've listened to Eddie Winslow about something bad coming his way :ufdup: too bad cause his daughter is :noah:. She looks like ole girl Nathalie Emmanuel's little sister.
I'm thinking its some kind of cult that gives birth by the water because they worship the water and think it's holy in some way.... See the signs saying not the remove the water and the guy testing it.... I'm not sure what time that scene was from though.

Great premiere, I like how they spent almost the entire episode on the new family

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
That was a dope episode

Good start for the season

Calvin from Paid In Full did good carrying this episode

Can't wait for next week

Evie :mjcry:
Damn I ain't even realize that was him. But I see the black reverend at the church don't fukk with him too heavy. He gave him that :martin: when he was coming to talk to Nora's brother. And he ain't have to roll up on Eddie like the Dragons was coming for him again
That forrest scene was full of :sitdown:
:patrice: you right but............:shaq::yeshrug: