The Official The Leftovers Season 2 Thread

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn, no links still :mjcry:

This is unusual for an HBO show. Normally they're out 10 minutes after airing.

I wanna see what happened from last episode :sadcam:

Gonna have to HBOgo this tomorrow unless something pops up in the next hour.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wtf is going on

I really fukking like this show but idk y at all

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah... I'm going with he was dreaming and the poison just made him seem dead.

Yeah I'd believe that but the dudes dad was there. He's been dropping hints to him all show that all end up true.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Yeah I'd believe that but the dudes dad was there. He's been dropping hints to him all show that all end up true.
I'm thinking that Kevin believes since his dad was seeing people too that he could help him. So in the dream he does just that.

I dunno maybe I'm just holding on until this turns into a supernatural affair. I really didn't see them doing this with the show.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm thinking that Kevin believes since his dad was seeing people too that he could help him. So in the dream he does just that.

I dunno maybe I'm just holding on until this turns into a supernatural affair. I really didn't see them doing this with the show.

It's always had a super natural sense about it. We still dk the premise of the whole show in general and y people are gone.

I get the dad thing tho.

I'm just glad I gave this another chance after season 1 :whew:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
it wasnt heaven it was purgatory

Yeah, whatever that place was it seemed to fall more in line with a purgatory of sorts. I just know whatever you do, don't drink the water :sas2:.

Throughout the episode I wasn't sure if Kevin was supposed to actually kill Patti or save her somehow :patrice:, but at the end it seemed like he put her to rest and had a better understanding of who she was as a person. A scared little girl who had an abusive dad, was told she talked too much, bad marriage, and was afraid of whatever came next. So now that he left Patti face down in the well :skip:and has been reborn of sorts, does that mean he no longer will see her and can go in life with Nora and the kids? Judging from the preview, maybe not if John has something to say about it.

I really have no idea what will happen in the next couple of episodes.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Wtf is going on

I really fukking like this show but idk y at all

Yeah... I'm going with he was dreaming and the poison just made him seem dead.

Dont know if yall subscribe to the idea that there is supernatural stuff going on in this show or not but after last weeks episode some people i listen and talk to came up with this theory. The old black man is named Virgil, In a poem called The Divine Comedy or Dante's Inferno. Virgil is the name of a poet who guides a man named Dante through hell or "purgatory" so that Dante can save his love. Last week when people were trying to figure out why the old man would kill himself people guessed it was because he wanted to guide Kevin.

To add to this, I think the son dragged Kevin away and buried him for 3 days just like they do with the birds. Thats why Kevin came up through the ground.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This episode was mindfukkery personified.:mindblown:
It will be interesting to see just how killing spirit plane Patty will change Kevin.
Patty's husband was a hilarious a$$hole.
We got to see Holy Wayne again which was cool. Paterson Joseph is a really good actor and its a shame his character is dead.
This show just continues to be awesome.