The Official The Leftovers Season 2 Thread

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
DO YOU HAVE TO WATCH SEASON 1 OR CAN YOU JUST START SEASON 2 AND NOT TO BE TOTALLY LOST? :whoo:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Just watch season 2 breh. Season 1 is based on the book. 2 is a new story in a new town. They show a recap of the first season to bring you up to speed on the storylines they are continuing. I forgot wtf happened in season 1 and I am enjoying this season more than anything. Straying from the book was genius. fukk season 1. Skip it.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
DO YOU HAVE TO WATCH SEASON 1 OR CAN YOU JUST START SEASON 2 AND NOT TO BE TOTALLY LOST? :whoo:

I would say definitely watch the first season so you can get a better idea of what connection the characters have with each other and it will also give insight into why they are where they are in terms of setting

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I would say definitely watch the first season so you can get a better idea of what connection the characters have with each other and it will also give insight into why they are where they are in terms of setting
Season 1 was a fukking snooze fest that made 1 million people not come back for season 2. Just look at the numbers. We tryna put people back on the show breh, not turn them off.

List of The Leftovers episodes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SKIP SEASON 1

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
IS THIS shyt WORTH A WATCH BREHS? :lupe:

WATCHED A COUPLE EPISODES OF SEASON ONE AND THREW IT IN THE BUSHES :trash:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's MUCH better than season 1. It's definitely worth a watch. Fast forward through season one. There's some shyt you wouldn't understand if you went straight to season 2. But, you wouldn't be completely lost either.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
IS THIS shyt WORTH A WATCH BREHS? :lupe:

WATCHED A COUPLE EPISODES OF SEASON ONE AND THREW IT IN THE BUSHES :trash:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
fukk what others said, Season 1 had some EXCELLENT episodes, it just wasn't as consistent as season 2 has been. But I think it's important to see Season 1 to know about these characters. I mean there's crucial shyt you wouldn't get, you wouldn't understand why nora would freak out about a certain something.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Season 1 was a fukking snooze fest that made 1 million people not come back for season 2. Just look at the numbers. We tryna put people back on the show breh, not turn them off.

List of The Leftovers episodes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SKIP SEASON 1

That's a matter of opinion. There's certain scenes that are going to leave bruh with the :dahell: face if he doesn't understand certain characters mentioned, Kevin's condition, the scenes with the father, Liv Tyler's character, Wayne, etc. I feel the first season moved at a slower pace yes but I disagree with it being horrible.

Also keep in mind, one of the guys is also behind lost. I didn't even see a episode and I heard that ish was all over the place. I'll just let that linger...miss a season if you want bruh:ufdup:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You have to watch season 1 because that's where most of the character development is. Also season 1 was good but a slow burn, season 2 has been crazy every episode. It's just different