The Official "The Affair" Thread

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I hate this narrative structure
I can't even piece together the plot
I mean so Allison is fed up with Noah and his shyt last episode goes to mauntauk
This episode apparently Noah and Allison separated because of the court order and she just went to stay with her mom

Its beyond confusing and then you have the Cole and Helen segments which also throw any narrative cohesion out the window.
I can get that people have different perspectives on how events happens but man does this show get hard to follow

Daps
I hate this narrative structure
I can't even piece together the plot
I mean so Allison is fed up with Noah and his shyt last episode goes to mauntauk
This episode apparently Noah and Allison separated because of the court order and she just went to stay with her mom

Its beyond confusing and then you have the Cole and Helen segments which also throw any narrative cohesion out the window.
I can get that people have different perspectives on how events happens but man does this show get hard to follow

It was a total of 6 weeks fro the time of Alison going to montuck and where the last episode picked up. She could have easily went up there, got dikked down, left to go chill with her mom to "find" herself etc.