The Official "The Affair" Thread

Daps
We need to talk about Allison's needy ass brehs! She shows up on Helen's door step as if she should give a damn about what's going on with them. She's lucky she didn't get punched in the throat. Allison tells Helen she wasn't trying to steal her husband. I would've been like, bytch I bet you didn't mean to fukk him in my home either?

Then she takes her needy ass to Cole and exploits his love for her yet again. Allison and Noah belong together, just incredibly selfish people.

All this fukking around Allison doing, is that baby in the flash forward Noah's?:francis:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:beli::beli::beli: at the latest episode.

Every single one of these fukkers are selfish as fukk.
Off topic, but are you watching the latest season of Hinterland? All 8 episodes are out in Welsh. It's been a good season so far. I'm gonna finish up 7 and 8 tonight. I think there are 2 more episodes left (each story is cut into two episodes)

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Off topic, but are you watching the latest season of Hinterland? All 8 episodes are out in Welsh. It's been a good season so far. I'm gonna finish up 7 and 8 tonight. I think there are 2 more episodes left (each story is cut into two episodes)

No :sadcam:. I have too many shows to catch up on. I remember you were talking about some German Nazi soldier show that was really good that I still have not watched. I just caught up on the Affair.