The Official "The Affair" Thread

Daps
Helen needs to pull herself together. She's miserable as miserable can be but she has to find a way to pull it together for her children. I knows she's been dealt a shytty hand with Noah's dumb ass but she has to get it together. She still loves Noah and it's like she's waiting on the piece of shyt to come home. They were married for 20+ years right? Ugh just a f'd up situation to be in with four kids. Thank goodness she has money and parents that care about her or this could've been uglier. That accident with her daughter could've been worse as well.

Noah you piece of shyt! I already couldn't stand his ass but this mofo really was feeling himself with that full custody B.S he was spouting with his sister. I'm glad she called his ass out and let him know. Then of course he doesn't want to hear the truth so he leaves and snatched the kids away when they honestly seemed to be enjoying themselves. But ya know Noah isn't happy so he has to fukk up everything. Ugh can't stand his selfish ass.