The Official "The Affair" Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:dwillhuh::dahell::wtf: This bytch fukked Scotty too? So she has fukked all the brothers then? (the redheaded one, Scotty, Cole)

God damn trollop outchea.

Daps
:dwillhuh::dahell::wtf: This bytch fukked Scotty too? So she has fukked all the brothers then? (the redheaded one, Scotty, Cole)

God damn trollop outchea.
When Scotty was saying that baby is ours, he meant the Lockhearts.

The mom was saying that the family was cursed, that there weren't gonna be any more of them, that's why Cole's son died, that's why the sister in law lost her baby.

Daps
I thought he would be my least favorite perspective, but you're right, he's killing it. I like his story a lot. Still think Alison and Noah's perspective is more interesting, but he's better than Helen for sure

Word, I was thinking the same thing. But his POV has been my favorite so far this season.

The Helen one is okay, but her fuccking mother be bringing that shyt ALL THE WAY the fuuck down.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Allisons friends cute. That background story:huhldup:

This show is so many things. It's kind of hard to describe.

Cole's? That looked like Scotty to me. Are you sure it was Cole in the video?

I don't know when she was with Scotty, but that is more motive for Noah to kill Scotty

I thought that was Scott as well.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Episode was fukking LIT :wow:

That dinner scene with allison and noah was fukking brilliant meta writing. The way they openly discussed the different view points that the viewer saw had me :banderas::banderas::banderas:

Then the dinner scene at the barksdales,i mean lockhearts :banderas::banderas: that ether coles mammy threw down about the families shytty history

Then the twist ending :damn:

10/10

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Episode was fukking LIT :wow:

That dinner scene with allison and noah was fukking brilliant meta writing. The way they openly discussed the different view points that the viewer saw had me :banderas::banderas::banderas:

Then the dinner scene at the barksdales,i mean lockhearts :banderas::banderas: that ether coles mammy threw down about the families shytty history

Then the twist ending :damn:

10/10

That was so gooood. Every episode has been on point this season. I even watched.

I watched the episode where Helen is stoned and drunk and fukks up twice it was so good.

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Noah never loved Allison

She was the outlet to his mid life crisis

She became his muse

If Helen would have fought harder for her marriage and kept her patents out of it she could gave kept him