The Official "The Affair" Thread

Daps
Allison and Noah are so selfish and short sighted. I hate them both.

Noah's manipulative daughter is a bytch but they deserved all of that.

Lol at Allison telling her it wouldn't be appropriate. She walked right into that one.

I love MT and JJ so I can't wait for the next episode.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Noah daughter da GOAT lil bytch :ohlawd: but she need to eat something...had me :scusthov: when she was walking round going off on allison
EDIT: imdb says she's brazilian and mexican :patrice: how the hell is she that thin :what::dwillhuh:
Allison and Noah are so selfish and short sighted. I hate them both.

Noah's manipulative daughter is a bytch but they deserved all of that.

Lol at Allison telling her it wouldn't be appropriate. She walked right into that one.

I love MT and JJ so I can't wait for the next episode.
i think a 16yr old wanting to be with a 30yr old dude (and the 30yr old dude wanting her :scust:) is a lot more inappropriate than two adults cheating, but thats just my opinion :manny:

Daps
Noah daughter da GOAT lil bytch :ohlawd: but she need to eat something...had me :scusthov: when she was walking round going off on allison
EDIT: imdb says she's brazilian and mexican :patrice: how the hell is she that thin :what::dwillhuh:

i think a 16yr old wanting to be with a 30yr old dude (and the 30yr old dude wanting her :scust:) is a lot more inappropriate than two adults cheating, but thats just my opinion :manny:

Logically speaking of course. But coming from a teenager, she sees Allison as the slut that's sleeping with her father and knowingly broke up their family.