The Official "The Affair" Thread

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Just marathoned this show. Top tier mystery/drama shyt.

As soon as I peeped how different their take on the little girl choking was, I knew I was in for something good :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just marathoned this off the strength of this thread alone

Dope show

Nearly dropped it out after the first 5 episodes, but it really picked up

Noah a real scumbag

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
good thing these dudes gettin a second season cuz i woulda been hella pissed with that finale....it was good to see alison and noah wind up together and have a kid (noah dont shoot blanks at all do he :heh:) but the way he just left his wife after that moment was fuuuuuuuukd up.....dude pull a gun on your wife and child and yet u wanna console the side chick over your daughter :dahell:

Werd! Alison's coochie must be that ooh weee!
Can someone shed some light on the retelling of the story vs what they are up to presently? When they were telling different versions at the start of the show it was due to them being actively interrogated by homeboy from the King of Queens. Then he stopped interrogating them, who are they retelling the story to after that? I took the different versions to be part memory and part trying to make the story teller look good in the eyes of the police. Now that they are not being interrogated is it just different versions due to memory/perspective or different versions still due to police investigation and not trying to sound guilty? It's a bit confusing, the jumping around timeline wise is making less sense to me.

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished Episode 10 and this show is piff. Definitely gotta add this to the rotation. Finale left so many questions so they should start next season off real strong.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
WE DID IT BREHS!!! :blessed:

Rest of you brehs need to stop sleeping :ufdup::ufdup:
images

Really wanted an Oscar smiley, but this is the best I could do.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i enjoyed it but :mindblown: at this winning over game of thrones and thrones still not having a globe..or really anything for that matter

i guess it'll get that lifetime award after its final season

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i enjoyed it but :mindblown: at this winning over game of thrones and thrones still not having a globe..or really anything for that matter

i guess it'll get that lifetime award after its final season
:manny: What year should it have won?

Homeland - 2011
Homeland - 2012
Breaking Bad - 2013
The Affair - 2014

The only one that shouldn't have won is Homeland in 2012, season wasn't that great. But even that year Breaking Bad should have won it.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:manny: What year should it have won?

Homeland - 2011
Homeland - 2012
Breaking Bad - 2013
The Affair - 2014

The only one that shouldn't have won is Homeland in 2012, season wasn't that great. But even that year Breaking Bad should have won it.
i really enjoyed the affair..but it wasn't fukkin with last season of Game of Thrones.

it just benefited from it's recency.. thrones ended like 8 months ago

and i realize s1 of homeland and breaking bad were close to unbeatable

they'll prolly give it to it when its the last season kinda like last lord of the rings won all the oscars