The Official "The Affair" Thread

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Game of Thrones probably is catching L's because its not exactly original.

This show here brought something different to TV along with some amazing acting to boot.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
finally finished it

so mcnulty really threw his family in the bushes and living that good life with his summer girl :mjlol:

his book must of done crazy numbers

my guess is Alison killed him

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This show is amazing. :wowwow2:

Nobody here can give me the heads up to watch this piff? :dahell:

Always late to the party, just like in my real life brehs. :mjcry:

Rawls and McNutty. :lawd: The dialogue. :ohlawd: The mystery, the setting, the cinematography. :wowwow2:

I always though ol'girl was kind of creepy on Luther, but she is very pretty here. :ehh:

These people seem like straight up a$$holes, those kids are completely terrible, there really isn't a sympathetic character on this show.

But I can't wait for Season 2.

I really hope Showtime doesn't fukk this show up.

Honestly this show should be getting more attention.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://deadline.com/2015/05/richard-schiff-cast-the-affair-stephanie-erb-ray-donovan-1201433375/

Richard Schiff (The Gambler) has booked a major recurring role on the upcoming second season of Showtime drama The Affair. He will play Jon Gottlief, a high-profile city attorney who has been Bruce Butler’s (John Doman) longtime family lawyer, in a season-long arc.

http://deadline.com/2015/05/the-affair-sarah-treem-interview-dominic-west-ruth-wilson-1201425106/

In the feedback you got on the show, whose version of events was closest to the truth, Ruth’s or Noah’s?

It’s an interesting question. I don’t have a true version in my head. We literally constructed two realities and in my mind each was equally accurate. Or inaccurate. There was no subjective truth we were dancing around.

What do you do with that dual storytelling perspective, from the vantage point of Alison and Noah?

We are going to break that into the perspectives of the four characters. We’re going to get inside Helen and Cole’s heads as well. That will allow us to open the story out, told from four perspectives, and you as the audience are given the opportunity to track what is happening, and you decide the reality. It is so cool.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was watching Masters of Sex and Ray Donovon last night, saw the preview for season 2 of this show. Loved the first season.

Gonna rewatch it this week, matter of fact.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina

3716323.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO