The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Not to be on some :mjpls: shyt I wish some of these nikkas would stop looking for shyt to be mad about. At least on twitter some nikkas bytching about one of bison's OD moves where he smashes his knee into the opponent's neck/back talking about police brutality.

I saw that shyt, dude is soft and projecting.

Haven't they always been indirectly?... Mega City been existed for ages and well the center of SF6 is Mega City...... Im here for it tho..

SF universe has metro city, the city from Final Fight. FF, AoF, are South Town.

trap101

All Star
Daps
Terry is who Ken thinks he is :wow: watch the anime movies if you havent already, theyre fire :blessed:
If I still played the games I'd be taking this up with you in the Battle Hub. This slick talk you coming with about beating Ryu and Ken needs to be dealt with......

I fux with the FF animes tho. They fire:wow:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Mai comes out a year and a half from now I'd say they're spread out enough :francis:
Given the fact that they are releasing bison fairly quickly after the akuma release, you don't think they are speeding up the release schedule?

It feels like they are

trap101

All Star
Daps
Bison really pulled up on that horse with his arms folded :mjlol:

That trailer was even more hype than Akuma's tho. Is World Tour any good when it comes to the lore? I might fukk around and get back to this.
I watched a long play through. The problem is in World Tour all the "characters" play second fiddle to your created character. They are there as masters for you to get their move set. They barely contribute to the story. It seems the SF lore is carried in the arcade mode. They need to stop fukkin around amd make some new animes.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Bison really pulled up on that horse with his arms folded :mjlol:

That trailer was even more hype than Akuma's tho. Is World Tour any good when it comes to the lore? I might fukk around and get back to this.
What @trap101 said

It's fun and has a lot of cool little nods to SF and Final fight that long time fans could appreciate, but there's nothing serious about it. Its a nice ride tho and I recommend playing it when you have down time

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Bison pulled up on that trailer like
SF_GA_600x720_80.jpg

trap101

All Star
Daps
What @trap101 said

It's fun and has a lot of cool little nods to SF and Final fight that long time fans could appreciate, but there's nothing serious about it. Its a nice ride tho and I recommend playing it when you have down time
Yes I was disappointed in that sense. I read the pre-game comic series and was anticipating the story being about Ken and being set up, but that whole shyt got nerfed big time only touched on in Ken's victory sequence.... :francis:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yes I was disappointed in that sense. I read the pre-game comic series and was anticipating the story being about Ken and being set up, but that whole shyt got nerfed big time only touched on in Ken's victory sequence.... :francis:
It's mentioned a bit more than that I thought but yeah, it's completely worthless if you were looking for advancement in anyone's storyline or anything.

Right now tekken's got the best story mode in fighting games in that sense, even if there's not as much content