The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Capcom said fukk you sleeping Americans, we dropping that shyt early!!

Bison looks remarkable
full

Son drops on the 26th, Evo bout to be lit.... I expect a Terry Trailer then

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Observations

This is obviously an update of SF4 Bison so no more Psycho ball. I loved that move :francis: would love to drive rush behind that slow ass EX fireball he had in 5:mjgrin:

Scissors is fast:wow:

Crossup devil's reverse looks like it's back? The trajectories look tricky enough too

Psycho Crusher going through projectiles :mjgrin:

The new move that activates the grenade(don't know what else to call it) might be a problem if it can be hit confirmed from long normals like it appears to with HP in the trailer. You get tagged with that shyt and automatically have to hold a mix:mjlol: i do wonder if the opponent can parry the explosion tho:jbhmm:

If Psycho Punisher(level 2) is a motion input and can be aimed and crosses up like SF4 nikkas might have a problem:wow:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
City of Wolves looking crazy too, Fatal Fury was the first fighting game I ever played, a little bit before SF 2 for me. Terry Bogard is always gonna be in Top 5 just off the strength of that :mjcry:

Can't wait for the city of wolves too. Ohh forreal I heard in the west FF1 was a big hit at the arcades. I FWT I first came across Terry on KOF 98 and then CVS his design was hella cool....current design is dope to.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Can't wait for the city of wolves too. Ohh forreal I heard in the west FF1 was a big hit at the arcades. I FWT I first came across Terry on KOF 98 and then CVS his design was hella cool....current design is dope to.

Terry is who Ken thinks he is :wow: watch the anime movies if you havent already, theyre fire :blessed:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Which is ironic cause SF3 is probably the one with the best gameplay apart from 6 now, and we got classics out of that. Alex, Dudley, Yang/Yun, Ibuki, Makoto, even wack ass Remy all have dedicated stans within the community.
Forreal bro SF3 is what pulled me into the series again before playing SF3 It was strictly Tekken 2 & 3, Soul Blade, BAT3 and Rival Schools.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Capcom said fukk you sleeping Americans, we dropping that shyt early!!

Bison looks remarkable
full

Son drops on the 26th, Evo bout to be lit.... I expect a Terry Trailer then

looks like they didnt give him his teleport back? looks good though. design reminds of darksiders.