The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I'm guessing a some point a wave of characters will be something like the four bosses Balrog/Vega/Sagat/Bison.
Then hoping they drop an additional four on top of it such as Ibuki/Menat/C. Viper/Makoto

Of course new characters as well.

Edit:
Usually when a game has a major tournament there is a big increase in people playing the game the next day. It's crazy how SF6 is still in 3rd place right now. I think new character introductions need to happen ASAP.

Street Fighter doesn’t hold the weight it does with casuals anymore like it once did. The game just occupies this weird space where it’s the FGC players fighting game. Due to Capcom’s design philosophy “character design above all else” things like Manon’s face, Luke’s forearms, & Kimberly’s forehead off put a lot of people. Whereas Tekken is definitely running with pure style and drip and MK with the realism/gore, so they are just more easily accessible. (I’m not talking about gameplay/mechanics)

As for characters I’m over the 4 Heavenly Kings, we already know Bison is coming. I’d rather see Capcom try to tie more universes to bring in more legacy characters, Slam Masters Scorpion for SF. Returning characters I’d prefer G, Menat, Zeku even necalli, they killed the character designs in V definitely better than 4’s newcomers.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ed is weird he might turn a lot of people off. He is not rush down really lol.

More like a boxer sim

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Ed is weird he might turn a lot of people off. He is not rush down really lol.

More like a boxer sim

Nah breh Kill Rush deads that. He’s highly technical with insane buttons plus snatcher can punish counter and be DR in to. Plus you gotta respect EX snatcher.

So far it’s looking like if you maximize the return on SA2 he’s gonna be a problem.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah breh Kill Rush deads that. He’s highly technical with insane buttons plus snatcher can punish counter and be DR in to. Plus you gotta respect EX snatcher.

So far it’s looking like if you maximize the return on SA2 he’s gonna be a problem.
He getting in there and getting his oki that's for sure. But he's not buttons, buttons buttons pressure.