The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I thought prize winnings were taxed in the country :patrice:

Yeah his shyt may look hella fugazi who knows.
Chris wong didnt seem all that pleased eith his 300k lol
He's a salaryman, he's gonna bust in his pants when that check clears. Probably look at his office mates like:hhh:

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
"... unless he wanna disappear.":mjlol:

"Yeah his shyt may look hella fugazi who knows."

MES7TRR_o.png

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I honestly think Capcom will have to step up now for the player base. A lot of hype went into this tournament being the first $1 million FGC event.

Some casual player will now lose interest and satisfying the player base will be what determines if they can sustain the game longterm.

It's time to bring in some better characters at a quicker rate. That Luke spam and throw loops last night weren't moving the needle.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I honestly think Capcom will have to step up now for the player base. A lot of hype went into this tournament being the first $1 million FGC event.

Some casual player will now lose interest and satisfying the player base will be what determines if they can sustain the game longterm.

It's time to bring in some better characters at a quicker rate. That Luke spam and throw loops last night weren't moving the needle.

What made them up the ante to 1 million this year? Was it because the Saudis sprinkled their pocket money in that Riyadh event last year and the bar was raised for the big events?

From afar, it seemed that Luke, Ken, JP all took turns being spammed this first year in events.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm guessing a some point a wave of characters will be something like the four bosses Balrog/Vega/Sagat/Bison.
Then hoping they drop an additional four on top of it such as Ibuki/Menat/C. Viper/Makoto

Of course new characters as well.

Edit:
Usually when a game has a major tournament there is a big increase in people playing the game the next day. It's crazy how SF6 is still in 3rd place right now. I think new character introductions need to happen ASAP.

Last edited: