The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hoping Mena or Nuckle take it. I saw Xian vs Fuudo yesterday, Xian a monster too.

Who's odds on favorite at this point?
For me it's between Mena, Leshar, and Gachikun

Mena don't need to be explained at this point but Mena, Caba, and Endingwalker admitted to being worried about Leshar for a reason. Leshar's footsies are :wow: and he has the best Chun in the world right now

Gachikun still has great reactions and nikkas are refusing to acknowledge that Rashid is the biggest elephant in the room. This nikka is terrifying:mjlol: That character can steal nikkas dreams in a 2 minute set. Have nikkas wrapping up their stick like :francis: wondering what the fukk even happened:mjlol:

Dual Kevin won't win but he could really fukk the bracket up if he makes the full switch to Rashid. He needs to be practicing level 2 setups as I type this

Fuudo is a sleeper because I don't wanna count a Dee Jay out but sometimes it takes a lot for him to turn on the craziness

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
For me it's between Mena, Leshar, and Gachikun

Mean don't need to be explained at this point but Mena, Caba, and Endingwalker admitted to being worried about Leshar for a reason. Leshar's footsies are :wow: and he has the best Chun in the world right now

Gachikun still has great reactions and nikkas are refusing to acknowledge that Rashid is the biggest elephant in the room. This nikka is terrifying:mjlol: That character can steal nikkas dreams in a 2 minute set. Have nikkas wrapping up their stick like :francis: wondering what the fukk even happened:mjlol:

Dual Kevin won't win but he could really fukk the bracket up if he makes the full switch to Rashid. He needs to be practicing level 2 setups as I type this

Fuudo is a sleeper because I don't wanna count a Dee Jay out but sometimes it takes a lot for him to turn on the craziness

Idk y why but Leshar such a cold ass tag to me :mjlol:

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
I'm still in the club, I'm just not the owner anymore :pachaha:
Well, time to sign my ass up!

b7f.gif