The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I ain't baiting shyt:mjlol: I said "far as I remember":mjlol:

I personally love costumes in fgs and think most people feel the same, if anything they probably disagree on distribution methods

SF5 costumes were great and honestly I don't think Capcom released enough of them. Those costumes paid the bills more than I think nikkas realize
That's cute and all, FIX THE GAME. shyt starting to feel like Destiny, and that is the WORST part of Destiny. Worried about cosmetic garbage to nickel and dime with glaring issues in the game getting ignored. But Destiny has infinitely more things to do, so it's easier to hide.

• Dap
Reactions: s@n

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
i'd be shocked if this game gets touched balance-wise before capcom cup. think the devs already said they wanted the first year to play out too

i dont even think capcom cup has a date yet beyond it being in 2024 so....good luck

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
i'd be shocked if this game gets touched balance-wise before capcom cup. think the devs already said they wanted the first year to play out too

i dont even think capcom cup has a date yet beyond it being in 2024 so....good luck
Its gonna literally be half ken/jp in top 32 lol

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
and one gief that's about to get jumped

So far the char breakdown for who's qualified as far as i can tell are:
Ken (AngryBird[Evo], Kusanagi [CPT Central America West])
Zangief (Snake Eyes [CPT US West])
Chun Li (Travis Styles [CPT Oceania])
Luke (NL [CPT Asia East])
Dee Jay (Namikaze [CPT Brazil])
JP (Dookie [CPT South America West])

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's cute and all, FIX THE GAME. shyt starting to feel like Destiny, and that is the WORST part of Destiny. Worried about cosmetic garbage to nickel and dime with glaring issues in the game getting ignored. But Destiny has infinitely more things to do, so it's easier to hide.
I never put costumes over the games issues:manny: Capcom still has trouble with communication which is why nikkas are unclear on both the costumes and the input issues

The truth is Capcom likely won't do much to fix the inputs unless Japan starts complaining about it

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
I never put costumes over the games issues:manny: Capcom still has trouble with communication which is why nikkas are unclear on both the costumes and the input issues

The truth is Capcom likely won't do much to fix the inputs unless Japan starts complaining about it
didn't they just tighten the input window for supers?

was that not effective? i know there's other issues for chars like Blanka and Gief but aint that a start?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

was that not effective? i know there's other issues for chars like Blanka and Gief but aint that a start?
It's a start but we've seen Capcom's prioritize when they really want to

Remember when nikkas complained non stop about SF5 online, a random nikka made a patch that everybody fukked with, and Capcom axed that shyt immediately?:mjlol: then had their own patch soon after?

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps

That shyt didn't fix nothing.

I still get random ass level 1s with Marisa.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I ain't baiting shyt:mjlol: I said "far as I remember":mjlol:

I personally love costumes in fgs and think most people feel the same, if anything they probably disagree on distribution methods

SF5 costumes were great and honestly I don't think Capcom released enough of them. Those costumes paid the bills more than I think nikkas realize

:russ:Don’t get me wrong breh I like costumes too but this outcry of, “where are the costumes is crazy”. I get it from a TO perspective, but these random ass players would be the same one crucifying Capcom & NRS in the 2000s.

I just hope Capcom doesn’t play favorites like they did in 5, Kage & Laura got nothing, fukk Idom for that basic costume.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:Don’t get me wrong breh I like costumes too but this outcry of, “where are the costumes is crazy”. I get it from a TO perspective, but these random ass players would be the same one crucifying Capcom & NRS in the 2000s.

I just hope Capcom doesn’t play favorites like they did in 5, Kage & Laura got nothing, fukk Idom for that basic costume.
It's because of how hard they went with the costumes in 5

From the beginning SF5 started nikkas off with a "free" story costume, and added a consistent amount from there.

You had the holiday/seasonal themed costumes, the Capcom themed costumes, the Olympic shyts etc. Nikkas got spoiled:russ: So 6 being so light so far on costumes compared to 5 has nikkas like :dahell:

This is a perfect time to spam costumes, especially with how great RE engine looks, but they aren't doing it. And I don't think they excepted the TMNT backlash:mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Zero to do with you, I'm talking about Capcom's lack of urgency to get the game tightened up. Costumes can't generate revenue if nobody cares because they stopped playing due to the game issues. They need to stop bullshytting on balance patches, too. Should be at least twice a year with an emphasis on the first. We know the issues. The meta is more or less set. What of import is left to discover?

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
It's because of how hard they went with the costumes in 5

From the beginning SF5 started nikkas off with a "free" story costume, and added a consistent amount from there.

You had the holiday/seasonal themed costumes, the Capcom themed costumes, the Olympic shyts etc. Nikkas got spoiled:russ: So 6 being so light so far on costumes compared to 5 has nikkas like :dahell:

This is a perfect time to spam costumes, especially with how great RE engine looks, but they aren't doing it. And I don't think they excepted the TMNT backlash:mjlol:

That’s probably the biggest reason why they’re taking longer so drop. These costumes can’t be plain textures like SFV since REengine is heavily photorealistic. Gotta make sure Deejays suit reflects properly. Plus minimizing that god awful clipping.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Aren't you admittedly hooked on Destiny tho?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
That may be so. But as long as we keep getting folks actually winning tourneys with other, unanimously perceived low tier characters, I'd say the game is still looking good and mostly fairly balanced, to which Capcom liable to feel the same.