The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
the pros amaze me. dudes will go in the lab and have the combos down in 20 minutes go straight to ranked and actually perform.

its taken me 3 ish hours for combos to come out consistently in actual matches.

also I'm a kim main, and I'm trying to pickup aki. I didn't realize how much I really didn't know the JP matchup cus she could get in for free at all times:huhldup:

walking him down the old fashioned way is a test in patience for sure

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Spent a little time with A.K.I. She’s definitely a character that thrives in drive rush with her attacks being able to poison easily. She also has a great keep away game and her projectile is super useful for getting close to the enemy. Her anti-air attacks are really good as well.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
AKI doesn’t do it for me. Stubby normals and no reversals. Even her supers get stuffed on wakeup. And anyone who can’t DR off crMK is dead to me

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
AKI doesn’t do it for me. Stubby normals and no reversals. Even her supers get stuffed on wakeup. And anyone who can’t DR off crMK is dead to me

I mean damn near half the game essentially does the exact same shyt to varying degrees of effectiveness.

Very very stale ass game atm.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
We in October and have no info on when them costumes dropping or what over 50% or the roster's costumes look like.

Capcom being weird about that. I'm tryna blugeon people with my muscle girlfriend in her wedding dress.

They probably scared of pricing them after they got torn apart for them Ninja Turtle prices.

Lethargy and boredom starting to kick in for people it seems.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
It’s fukkin crazy how every FGC related website or thread I see people are demanding costumes. 10 years ago people were mocking devs for this practice and now people are fielding for it.

Now gamers are demanding to pay for unlocks instead of grinding, This new era of instant gratification :wow:

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s fukkin crazy how every FGC related website or thread I got people are demanding costumes. 10 years ago people were mocking devs for this practice and now people are fielding for it.

Now gamers are demanding to pay for unlocks instead of grinding, This new era of instant gratification :wow:
Were fg players ever really mocking devs tho? Far as I remember Costumes were always supported. If they look good nikkas are onboard

As far as demanding to pay I think fgc nikkas in particular hate any type of grinding that doesn't involve improving at skill or matchups

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Were fg players ever really mocking devs tho? Far as I remember Costumes were always supported. If they look good nikkas are onboard

As far as demanding to pay I think fgc nikkas in particular hate any type of grinding that doesn't involve improving at skill or matchups

I feel like this bait for one of your, “I Told You So, Soliloquies” :leostare:

I remember people bytching about SF4 and DOA costume packs, demanding they should be unlockables. Then let’s not forget about SFV where it was dubbed costume fighter V.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like this bait for one of your, “I Told You So, Soliloquies” :leostare:

I remember people bytching about SF4 and DOA costume packs, demanding they should be unlockables. Then let’s not forget about SFV where it was dubbed costume fighter V.
I ain't baiting shyt:mjlol: I said "far as I remember":mjlol:

I personally love costumes in fgs and think most people feel the same, if anything they probably disagree on distribution methods

SF5 costumes were great and honestly I don't think Capcom released enough of them. Those costumes paid the bills more than I think nikkas realize