The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AKI definitely good, but her style not gonna be for everyone.

Looking high A tierish at least right now unless her defense gets exposed more as time goes on

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Who would you compare her most to playstyle wise?

That’s tough to say but she really is FANG with the ability to proc poison, but she’s her own character.

You get a great long range poke with her claws like Poison, and retribution like Gill.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
These whores found a way to nerf Gief and it wasn't even a balance patch :pacspit:

Overdrive Double Lariat (3 Punches)​

Adjusted the amount of Super Art gauge gain on the 2nd hit and after from 300 to 250.

:demonic: Good it’s only a matter of time before he loses SPD.

AKI definitely good, but her style not gonna be for everyone.

Looking high A tierish at least right now unless her defense gets exposed more as time goes on

Early to say, players have already found tech to shut down OD crawl, and SA1 is not invul. She’s a character who definitely doesn’t want to be in the corner

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
AKI dash animation the worst thing I ever seen. Seriously, mash forward or back dash repeatedly and look how goofy that shyt looks. :mjlol: It’s pretty jarring considering the fact that outside of that she’s far and away the most beautifully animated character in the game.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AKI dash animation the worst thing I ever seen. Seriously, mash forward or back dash repeatedly and look how goofy that shyt looks. :mjlol: It’s pretty jarring considering the fact that outside of that she’s far and away the most beautifully animated character in the game.
I actually really like it, it fits her style. She slides and hops around smooth more than dash sprint

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
This bytch has NO reversal.

She bout to get sodomized by the top tiers :francis: Already perfect option selects on her floating around aint even end of day one :francis:

Manon players,

now-you-know-of-it-feels-ha.gif

:mjcry:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Manon players,

now-you-know-of-it-feels-ha.gif

:mjcry:
Manon at least has lvl 1 and 2.

AKI only has lvl 1

She's in a similar boat to sim and Marisa

The have a defensive option but it loses to throw.

It's basically why I couldn't say she'll be A tier with confidence. But outside of that I think she has the tools and damage to be high mid at least