The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Regarding the costumes, I hope Capcom is more consistent with their delivery of costumes, to whenever they have any themed sets, everyone gets one of that theme instead of just the chosen privileged ones. And everyone should get more of their own unique cousins as well. Make that as a baseline before giving Chun, Cammy and Ryu Carte Blanche of their selections.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Regarding the costumes, I hope Capcom is more consistent with their delivery of costumes, to whenever they have any themed sets, everyone gets one of that theme instead of just the chosen privileged ones. And everyone should get more of their own unique cousins as well. Make that as a baseline before giving Chun, Cammy and Ryu Carte Blanche of their selections.
Chun stay with a fresh new fit :mjlol:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zero to do with you, I'm talking about Capcom's lack of urgency to get the game tightened up. Costumes can't generate revenue if nobody cares because they stopped playing due to the game issues. They need to stop bullshytting on balance patches, too. Should be at least twice a year with an emphasis on the first. We know the issues. The meta is more or less set. What of import is left to discover?
"Capcom still has issues with communication":manny:

At this point I don't get it:manny: they've gotten better since the SF5 launch era but they still have these periods where they're too silent for too long regarding major issues.

Nikkas can say what they want about MK but when it was revealed last week that the game has player one advantage (:dead:), Ed Boon addressed that shyt the same day and it's already been patched out of the game

Once a year balances are fine for fighting games barring some absolute broken shyt(season 3.1 Abigail being patched a month later). The meta ain't necessarily set. Nikkas just started thinking of counterplays to parry, a Lily just won a tournament, and nikkas are still comically sleeping on Dhalsim

superchoops

Superstar
Daps

At this point I don't get it:manny: they've gotten better since the SF5 launch era but they still have these periods where they're too silent for too long regarding major issues.

Nikkas can say what they want about MK but when it was revealed last week that the game has player one advantage (:dead:), Ed Boon addressed that shyt the same day and it's already been patched out of the game
i think that player one advantage thing was dumb but its obv capcom doesnt see the input thing as a major issue.

the major issues that were found such as Simultaneous Input Assistance was patched out the next week, and Rashid buggy ass Level 2 was patched out the next day if i'm not mistaken, which were both faster responses than the discovery of player one advantage

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think that player one advantage thing was dumb but its obv capcom doesnt see the input thing as a major issue.

the major issues that were found such as Simultaneous Input Assistance was patched out the next week, and Rashid buggy ass Level 2 was patched out the next day if i'm not mistaken, which were both faster responses than the discovery of player one advantage
If this is true then :ehh:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Aren't you admittedly hooked on Destiny tho?
I wouldn't use that word. Destiny has so much to do, as goofy as some of the issues are, but most importantly, the core gameplay is rock solid. SF has core gameplay issues, and the game is way simpler in scope. Two people fight each other. The core gameplay has to be right or it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Once a year balances are fine for fighting games barring some absolute broken shyt(season 3.1 Abigail being patched a month later). The meta ain't necessarily set. Nikkas just started thinking of counterplays to parry, a Lily just won a tournament, and nikkas are still comically sleeping on Dhalsim
Communication wouldn't matter if they just did shyt. One or the other. Some just don't learn until the player base (hence the opportunities to get more money out of them) erodes:manny:. If the game dies a premature death, it's on them. MK1 coming out right after didn't help. They need to get on their shyt.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Grinded to Diamond 3 today after getting ranked down to D1 the other night.

Gonna start watching video of how Marisa's play from here on out, because the shyt I see on Twitch looks like fixed matches. Damn near every player I go up against literally starts backing ALL the way the fukk up to the other side of the screen when I fight, but nikkas be mixing it up with Marisa on Twitch streamer's shyt.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

F79yGMcaoAASsWa

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
He gets it

Strider you use 801 Strider as an example :why:

Every thing he’s saying about Perfect Parry can be said about Drive Rush. Then him talking about game design and philosophy is absurd with no understanding of the actual design and goal.

Can’t wait till the the FGC is bytching about Drive Reversal in December.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Strider you use 801 Strider as an example :why:

Every thing he’s saying about Perfect Parry can be said about Drive Rush. Then him talking about game design and philosophy is absurd with no understanding of the actual design and goal.

Can’t wait till the the FGC is bytching about Drive Reversal in December.

Perfect Parry is an overpowered mechanic and needs adjustments :manny:

I'm not a professional player, so I took personal satisfaction in seeing one echo my thoughts nearly verbatim and feel he articulated my points better than I did, so I shared.

Agree to disagree :manny: