The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
That’s probably the worst part breh then you say, “let me try this dumb shyt at mid range only to get mashed lp or neutral jump.”:mjcry:

At this point I’ll settle bullshyt ass buffs

- make QCB+HK an airborne state attack
- let DF+HK connect outside the corner on OD
- Make the first hit of HP target combo cancellable for DI

I’m not even gonna ask for cr.mk to be cancellable

IMO just give her a real drive rush and she's fine.

Character has great normals, great supers a command grab and you can't jump on her at all. She just needs to be able to play Street Fighter 6 and she's good to go.

Last edited:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I for one don't mind PP too much because it starts to scream THROW ME after a while. It reminds me of counters in the DOA series and I used to bait those out all the time. I do similarly in this game.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I for one don't mind PP too much because it starts to scream THROW ME after a while. It reminds me of counters in the DOA series and I used to bait those out all the time. I do similarly in this game.

Throw is a great Counter option. What I've been saying is it just shouldn't be the only because outside throw range there's no risk.

New costumes for Ken, Lily, Cammy and Luke

22_sf6costumes01.jpg

22_sf6costumes02.jpg

22_sf6costumes03.jpg

22_sf6costumes04.jpg

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Naw, I haven't really been implementing parry in neutral outside of punishing obvious shyt so I truly truly didn't realize how inherently broken that shyt is. How can you parry some shyt holding down back :dead: has that ever been a thing in any other game?

All these hours I put in I'm only just now realizing you can just hold parry in blockstun on strings and guess where the stagger is. If its all pure then you don't get anything until the last hit. OFC this can be baited but I'm sure there is some OS for this where its mostly safe :patrice:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not even mad at grapplers getting sauced up by characters with fireballs or zoners.

It's always been like that, infact it's probably better than it has ever been for grapplers in street fighter history.

So people complaining about grapplers be slow, having neutral skip or having weak drive rushes... I mean you better be glad they do lol.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Throw is a great Counter option. What I've been saying is it just shouldn't be the only because outside throw range there's no risk.

New costumes for Ken, Lily, Cammy and Luke

22_sf6costumes01.jpg

22_sf6costumes02.jpg

22_sf6costumes03.jpg

22_sf6costumes04.jpg

But there is also little benefit to getting a PP outside of fire balls and to get in on limbs from characters like Sim.

Like I would never try and perfect parry if it cost more meter or had recovery or something, because if I land it I get scaled damage, but if I miss I get a punish counter combo :sadcam:

Maybe if they got rid of the scaling and added recovery to PP only. :patrice:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm not even mad at grapplers getting sauced up by characters with fireballs or zoners.

It's always been like that, infact it's probably better than it has ever been for grapplers in street fighter history.

So people complaining about grapplers be slow, having neutral skip or having weak drive rushes... I mean you better be glad they do lol.
NO. SF4 Gief shyts all over the 6 version.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
But there is also little benefit to getting a PP outside of fire balls and to get in on limbs from characters like Sim.

Like I would never try and perfect parry if it cost more meter or had recovery or something, because if I land it I get scaled damage, but if I miss I get a punish counter combo
:sadcam:

Maybe if they got rid of the scaling and added recovery to PP only. :patrice:

Why? You scared of me calling out your call out?

Jk :pachaha:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why? You scared of me calling out your call out?

Jk :pachaha:
Lol, nah it would just really be kinda useless ya know. There are a lot of things they can mess around with, it'll be interesting to see which if any system mechanics they touch.

The one thing that absolutely needs to be fixed as soon as possible is inputs though...

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Lol, nah it would just really be kinda useless ya know. There are a lot of things they can mess around with, it'll be interesting to see which if any system mechanics they touch.

The one thing that absolutely needs to be fixed as soon as possible is inputs though...

Yeah, as much as I love SF6, it has the worst inputs I've ever experienced in a fighting game, and that's embarassing.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
NO. SF4 Gief shyts all over the 6 version.
That's in part of green hand being better than devs ever really intended on it being. Lariat was stronger as well of course, specially since he had multiple versions. It was damn near busted on its own (actually was busted in vanilla version).

6 Gief got more sauce than he ever has tho. Just that his truly strongest tools he's ever had are either missing or neutered in 6.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
That's in part of green hand being better than devs ever really intended on it being. Lariat was stronger as well of course, specially since he had multiple versions. It was damn near busted on its own (actually was busted in vanilla version).

6 Gief got more sauce than he ever has tho. Just that his truly strongest tools he's ever had are either missing or neutered in 6.
nikka has less tools but more sauce? :dahell:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
You misread majorly breh. I never said less tools. I said his historically strongest ones are either absent or neutered, which are namely two things that I mentioned in that same post. Reread what I said breh.
But he does have less tools. If you did say that it would still be accurate.

His staple move for getting in is missing, and vskill doesn't exist in this game.

The puzzling thing is saying he has more sauce. He has arguably the least sauce in this game. If it wasn't for how devastating level 3 is he hardly win anything.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But he does have less tools. If you did say that it would still be accurate.

His staple move for getting in is missing, and vskill doesn't exist in this game.

The puzzling thing is saying he has more sauce. He has arguably the least sauce in this game. If it wasn't for how devastating level 3 is he hardly win anything.
Green hand is never coming back. It's a feat that it rocked for 20+ years but the SF4 version was so good Capcom scrapped the move forever:mjlol:

Gief does have more sauce in 6, but it's paper tiger shyt in the context of everyone around him. It's like gifting him a sword while gifting everyone else AR-15s

Tundra storm doesn't work, headbutt trades with everything but you still need to use it, gotta be a calculus major to anti air with lariat, combos look cool but they don't do damage relative to the cast, etc. It's all sauce but watered down

His lights also aren't that great so there's no reason to not hold neutral jump against him, making SPD extremely difficult to land so winning with Gief means abandoning all that "sauce" and relying on having better footsies with less buttons(6/2MK, held HP, 3MP)