The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's the thing about SF6:mjlol:

However nikkas feel about the drive system they gotta have a little more foresight than "Just remove this" because the mechanics are so intertwined removing one is like flicking a house of cards:mjlol:

Remove throw loops parry immediately becomes broken

Remove parry it becomes a one player game for whoever hits first

Remove Drive Rush most of the cast won't get to play

I can't wait to see how the first patch turns out:mjlol:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

This creepy bytch is a masterclass in character design :wow: Duo Lon could never.

F4zWvsRb0AAy7ac.jpg:large

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
They need to stop with the region lock. I’m blocking players just because I’m tired of playing the same person in ranked. It only gets worse as you rank up I can tell I heard about the fiasco in the master class capcom needs to fix this asap

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Screenshot-20230913-152246-X.jpg

Latest from Japan's best players

Outside of JP obviously being the best character and Ken right behind him, this list is shocking tbh. Manon above some of those characters in A seems crazy to me.

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Outside of JP obviously being the best character and Ken right behind him, this list is shocking tbh. Manon above some of those characters in A seems crazy to me.
Outside of a small couple of characters, I'd mostly agree with this least. Perhaps a slight more than a couple if that list is in order from left-to-right, per tier, as well. But generally about the same.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Looks like they said fukk honda

Before recently I had honda top 3

I don't think he's S+ tier but i think he's better than given credit

I'm not sure if I agree with cammy over dee jay and guile either

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Outside of a small couple of characters, I'd mostly agree with this least. Perhaps a slight more than a couple if that list is in order from left-to-right, per tier, as well. But generally about the same.

Guile and Deejay up 1, Cammy down one, Blanka up 1, Manon down one, then I'm fine with it!

superchoops

Superstar
Daps

really curious as to what they see in manon for her to be better than ryu/kim/jamie/dhalsim

overall, not mad at this list at all outside of thinking guile needs to be in that S+ tier. i think everyone else in S or A+ tier is in that ruin your day tier though for sure

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Looks like they said fukk honda

Before recently I had honda top 3

I don't think he's S+ tier but i think he's better than given credit

I'm not sure if I agree with cammy over dee jay and guile either
I think Honda could be higher as well, just that he's scummy and one note. Tho his one note status is still very scummy and powerful tho.