The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
No nerfs are needed. Just buff those that are lacking.

Man, JP and Ken 1,000,000% need to be nerfed. Most people playing the characters will tell you that LOL.

No need to nerf them into the ground, but adjustments are obviously needed and will happen. Plenty of room to do that while they still remain top tier characters.

"Just make Manon as absurd as JP" is not a solution I'm interested in playing in all honesty. If I wanted DNF Duel/UMVC3 levels of foolishness I'd just play those games.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JP just needs to not be able to combo into lvl 3 full screen and or it should it leave you closer to him.

I'd also change that amnesia loses to grabs.

Everything else can stay.

Ken

St HP should be active for 3 frames and negative 4

Slightly less damage on a few specials/supers.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
JP just needs to not be able to combo into lvl 3 full screen and or it should it leave you closer to him.

I'd also change that amnesia loses to grabs.

Everything else can stay.

Ken

St HP should be active for 3 frames and negative 4

Slightly less damage on a few specials/supers.
JP's low MP should be worsened. You can't jump on him, therefore he has no holes unless you play a fast character or get lucky. He does EVERYTHING well.

Ken needs less plus frames on several moves.

Corner carry and plus frames needs to be toned down all over as well.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
JP's low MP should be worsened. You can't jump on him, therefore he has no holes unless you play a fast character or get lucky. He does EVERYTHING well.

Ken needs less plus frames on several moves.

Corner carry and plus frames needs to be toned down all over as well.

I’d much rather see stronger jump in options cause if they JP cr.mp then Manon is getting that nerf too. :lolbron:

Plus a damage nerf to CA/Lvl 3 Deejay drive rushing into one un-reactable toe tap 70% combo is fukkin shyt.