The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
cap-tower-layers-tiktok-ax9gpxklaualubme.gif

Breh you play Cammy stop it :dead: a good Cammy tortures that nikka :dead: I literally just sub that bytch for that exact purpose because that mirror is horrendous

Juri, Kim also 5.5/4.5 imo and Deejay, Ken, Luke, Sim, def are even at worst.

nikkas acting like JP is 1.0 Kokonoe or some shyt

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Breh you play Cammy stop it :dead: a good Cammy tortures that nikka :dead: I literally just sub that bytch for that exact purpose because that mirror is horrendous

Juri, Kim also 5.5/4.5 imo and Deejay, Ken, Luke, Sim, def are even at worst.

nikkas acting like JP is 1.0 Kokonoe or some shyt

I think JP players are so used to playing a 1 player game and completely dominating neutral space that when they fight characters who can somewhat fight back ya'll exaggerate and see it as a losing match.

Kimberly beating JP is jokes to me for example. Her kit just makes it somewhat of a 2 player game. Still stubby as fukk and relies on drive rush to get stuff going.

When the best Cammy and JP went at it with 200k on the line, JP won after being down 0-2 :manny:

JP is beatable and everyone should play to win and not feel bad about it but it is what it is. JP is the best character clearly and Ken ain't far behind. Its clear statistically/results wise. Folks ain't crying their eyes out about these characters for no reason, though the crying is annoying.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I think JP players are so used to playing a 1 player game and completely dominating neutral space that when they fight characters who can somewhat fight back ya'll exaggerate and see it as a losing match.

Kimberly beating JP is jokes to me for example. Her kit just makes it somewhat of a 2 player game. Still stubby as fukk and relies on drive rush to get stuff going.

When the best Cammy and JP went at it with 200k on the line, JP won after being down 0-2 :manny:

JP is beatable and everyone should play to win and not feel bad about it but it is what it is. JP is the best character clearly and Ken ain't far behind. Folks ain't crying their eyes out about these characters for no reason, though the crying is annoying.

Ken is better than JP IMO :yeshrug: Punk a choke artist. Kazunoko beat the breaks of Kakeru a few weeks later. Cammy def beats JP, literally every JP I've talked to agreed thats his worst MU by far. You can't do shyt against that bytch unless she lets you, and fukk trying to ever anti air her so she can just hop at you with impunity half the time.

If you think you can play a one player game against a majority of the cast thats wild, considering there isn't any fukking chip in this game outside of burnout you are never going to win against anyone competent just sitting on the other side of the screen spamming :dead: a third of the game can legit just drive rush full screen through your ghosts and hit you :dead:

Never mind the fact that are a million skip neutral tools in this game so if you intend to just make it a one player game of zoning its not going to work out too well unless its against one of the truly terrible chars like gief or some shyt and even then all it takes it one right read, your in. bait amnesia you probably win. Coming from playing HC, ZMC, Seth in Uni...Izayoi, Millia. true one player game characters, JP can't compare on that tip. Ken is more one player game that JP ffs, you get hit with one C.MK you are in the corner from anywhere on the screen guess throw or S.HP and if you guess wrong you just die. Plus hes easier.

I'm not a downplayer either. I play top tier shyt in basically every game and call it how I see it.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Ken is better than JP IMO :yeshrug:

If you think you can play a one player game against a majority of the cast thats wild, considering there isn't any fukking chip in this game outside of burnout you are never going to win against anyone competent just sitting on the other side of the screen spamming :dead: a third of the game can legit just drive rush full screen through your ghosts and hit you :dead:

Never mind the fact that are a million skip neutral tools in this game so if you intend to just make it a one player game of zoning its not going to work out too well unless its against one of the truly terrible chars like gief or some shyt and even then all it takes it one right read, your in. bait amnesia you probably win. Coming from playing HC, ZMC, Seth in Uni...Izayoi, Millia. true one player game characters, JP can't compare on that tip.

I'm not a downplayer either. I play top tier shyt in basically every game and call it how I see it.

Ken is absurd for sure, but I don't think he's better than JP. They're both better than everyone else though.

I don't think zoning is even his scariest thing. He just does it better than anyone else.

I come from Mortal Kombat :pachaha: so I know JP doesn't compare to some of fighting game's most broken characters. But within the realm of SF6 he's OD...amnesia.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Ken is absurd for sure, but I don't think he's better than JP. They're both better than everyone else though.

I don't think zoning is even his scariest thing. He just does it better than anyone else.

I come from Mortal Kombat :pachaha: so I know JP doesn't compare to some of fighting game's most broken characters. But within the realm of SF6 he's OD...amnesia.

Well yeah in this dogwater game he has some clown shyt. I still think OD Amnesia is a necessary evil with him. Throw loops some of the most stupid, gay ass shyt in fighting games. anything that deters that I'm all for it.

I mean hes def top 2 at worst. Kens ease of use coupled with efficacy in every tool he has just convinces me hes better.

These pro players are fukking clowns though crying about about it. a million on the line. if hes the best why aren't you playing him? I swear fgc has to be the only scene that plays with feelings. you'll never see a LOL team playing some trash ass champs unless they a wayyyyy better team. I know this amount of money is new frontier but its here. Stop crying about JP or Ken while playing Marisa or some shyt and just pick them too.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Well yeah in this dogwater game he has some clown shyt. I still think OD Amnesia is a necessary evil with him. Throw loops some of the most stupid, gay ass shyt in fighting games. anything that deters that I'm all for it.

I mean hes def top 2 at worst. Kens ease of use coupled with efficacy in every tool he has just convinces me hes better.

These pro players are fukking clowns though crying about about it. a million on the line. if hes the best why aren't you playing him? I swear fgc has to be the only scene that plays with feelings. you'll never see a LOL team playing some trash ass champs unless they a wayyyyy better team. I know this amount of money is new frontier but its here. Stop crying about JP or Ken while playing Marisa or some shyt and just pick them too.

Pro players crying about it is annoying. Anyone doing that is annoying. JP and Ken are available for anyone to select.

I think Marisa and Cammy can fight JP so ima stick with it. I have a long way to go as a player and want to grow through those 2. I can play a few others but vs people like you and @Hiei I gotta go all out.

The complaining will only get worse btw because Capcom not touching the game for at least another 8 months. I hear once you get to 1800 MR or above it's like 70% JP players. nikkas is salty.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Pro players crying about it is annoying. Anyone doing that is annoying. JP and Ken are available for anyone to select.

I think Marisa and Cammy can fight JP so ima stick with it. I have a long way to go as a player and want to grow through those 2. I can play a few others but vs people like you and @Hiei I gotta go all out.

The complaining will only get worse btw because Capcom not touching the game for at least another 8 months. I hear once you get to 1800 MR or above it's like 70% JP players. nikkas is salty.

Basically. I think around what my MR is I'm deemed pretty average so I'm far from a barometer of how dumb JP can be but you see how silly some of those matches were with him and I don't even think I'm that good. these 1800-2k jps have to be on some other :picard:

if you good enough to get 1800 mr you no lifing this shyt anyway so whats another push by picking tippy top tier lol.

I think JP beats Marisa pretty handily honestly. but she does two touch you so it can be tilting and annoying if you get clipped.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Basically. I think around what my MR is I'm deemed pretty average so I'm far from a barometer of how dumb JP can be but you see how silly some of those matches were with him and I don't even think I'm that good. these 1800-2k jps have to be on some other :picard:

if you good enough to get 1800 mr you no lifing this shyt anyway so whats another push by picking tippy top tier lol.

I think JP beats Marisa pretty handily honestly. but she does two touch you so it can be tilting and annoying if you get clipped.

I feel she's one of the only characters that can actually whiff punish him decently. I would need to explore the match up more to see how bad it is, but yeah she loses. Between you and another JP I fight (yuckygerms) I should be able to get a lot of experience. I do feel you are a strong player.

Are you done for the night? I can be back on in an hour.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I feel she's one of the only characters that can actually whiff punish him decently. I would need to explore the match up more to see how bad it is, but yeah she loses. Between you and another JP I fight (yuckygerms) I should be able to get a lot of experience.

Are you done for the night? I can be back on in an hour.

yeahhhhh her s.mp is a problem :francis:

Yeah I was playing this trash for several hours before that room I'm done lol.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Juri players who constantly spam her unsafe ass dive kicks confuse me.

With buttons like that, ya'll would be lucky if I ever left the ground :pachaha:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Problem