The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Poison = Poison :dame:
MEOB0GH_o.png

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
T. Hawk = Lily
Raven = Master Raven
Bruce = Josie
Guy = Kimberly

Even Manon was originally thought to be an off-shoot of Abel. Definitely his national representative replacement.
Don't forget Eddy = Christie

It doesn't seem to work as well in Tekken, because Christie and Maven both got bushed for the OGs and I suspect Josie will be too now that fukkyamom got introduced.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Don't forget Eddy = Christie

It doesn't seem to work as well in Tekken, because Christie and Maven both got bushed for the OGs and I suspect Josie will be too now that fukkyamom got introduced.
With the Tekken games, it's typical that they eventually will just have both versions in the same game, which is what I'd prefer they do, since in most cases, both the male and female characters are designed really well and they can differentiate their movesets over time, like how they've done with Yoshi/Kunimitsu, Jun/Jin and how capcom has done with Ryu/Ken.

Even tho I don't use Eddy like that, I'd still love if both Christie and Eddy existed in the same game again and not be simply a palatte swap either. Same with both of the Ravens. Hell, there's two different styles of capoeira IRL as is, so that could be used to separate them and there's loads of ways to do ninjutsu styles. I think Josie was already a bit different enough from Bruce to co-exist, but I suppose it could be potentially possible for the new girl to replace Josie. I rather hope not tho, since Tekken has done a great job at having diverse ethnicities/nationalities of their characters, pretty much the best in fighting games (possibly all gaming tbh), so I'd not want a new non-white character outright replace any previous non-white character. Just spice up their respective movesets from each other more and put them all in.

shyt, the new girl would be better used to replace that fraud Lucky Chloe girl. Got enough white characters in the game and in gaming in general and that character was another one of those fukkboi characters in female form.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Some changes I've come up with going into Season 2

Universal System Changes

- throw looping requires drive rush always

- drive impact meaty does not cause a wall splat if blocked

- drive rush is deactivated anytime a character's fireball is on screen.

- loosen inputs to make it easier to do super without messing up

- reduce hit box on all crouching medium kicks that can be drive rush cancelled

Character Changes

JP
- OD amnesia spheres disappear if JP is hit
- OD amnesia no longer invincible on frame 1
- Reduce juggle ability from drive rush
- Shorten cr. mp hitbox
- jumping heavy punch hurt box expanded
- standing heavy punch hurtbox expanded

Ken
- Dragon lance at worst -3 on block and 0 on block at best
- Run -> dragon lance does not side switch unless meter it is OD.
- jumping fierce hit box reduced and hurtbox expanded
- Standing light punch pushback on block increased

Guile
- Flash kick range reduction
- cr.mk plus frames on hit reduced

Deejay

- jumping light kick puts deejay in floating combo state if he is hit
- reduced recovery on just cool -> light kick
- crouching heavy kick recovery increased
- Drive rush speed reduced

Cammy
- standing light punch hit box reduction
- dive kick damage reduction

Chun Li
- increased recovery on Kikoken
-

Juri

- st.mp reduced from +2 to +1
- st mp pushes further out on block

Blanka
- Blanka Chan dolls do not reset between rounds
- Perfect Parry makes Blanka recover closer to the opponent after blanka ball
- SA2 damage reduction

Luke
- invincibility on Super Art 1 removed
- crouching fierce hitbox reduced
- Jumping heavy punch hitbox reduced and hurtbox expanded

Marisa
- Command grab damage reduced by 10%

Kimberly
- Super Art 1 is a frame 1 reversal
- standing fierce hitbox expansion
- Bomb stash recovers between rounds

Jamie
- Damage penalty without drinks removed
- Jamie loses 2 drinks between rounds but keeps whatever is left over
- crouching heavy kick increased recovery

Lily
- Loses 1 wind stock between rounds but keeps whatever is left over
- tomahawk buster hitbox expanded to give her consistent combo ender without wind
- Give Super Art 3 attack throw properties to make it easier to combo into

Manon
- Drive rush sped up
- command grab sends opponent further away, making oki(offensive pressure afterwards) impossible
- cr.mk special cancellable

Ryu
- standing medium punch increased from -1 on block to +1
- Denjin Charge sped up

Honda
- EX headbutt no longer vulnerable to throw
- Buttsplash is now -3 on block across the board

Dhalsim
- no changes

Rashid
- no changes

Zangief

- Super Ar 1 invincible on frame 1
- lariat hitbox expanded to hit from both sides

Bruh like no to 90% of that :russ: majority of the problems can be fixed individually nerfing the top tiers’ DR.

I do agree on that crouching mk, but that’s mostly on Ken because his ass is playing Super Turbo with that shyt.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh like no to 90% of that :russ: majority of the problems can be fixed individually nerfing the top tiers’ DR.

I do agree on that crouching mk, but that’s mostly on Ken because his ass is playing Super Turbo with that shyt.
Elevating lower tiers chars is better than nerfing the top

Ken and JP really aren't an issue to where they need to be nerfed. The issue is the lower characters don't get to have as much fun and feel relatively incomplete

Especially with grapplers. SF6 really hates grapplers :francis:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Ken and JP really aren't an issue to where they need to be nerfed. The issue is the lower characters don't get to have as much fun and feel relatively incomplete

I wish Capcom adopted KOF's grappler style, in that all real grappler's can combo their command grabs into their super command grabs. Cats would shyt their pants on that tho.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was watching the recent TNS SF6 tounrey and yeah Blanka is NOT S tier with Ken. Ken completely neutralized that character. I know it depends on the players sometimes, but no Ken destroys Blanka is kind of not fair.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

I think these changes are good. Why do you disagree with 90% of it? Break it down.

Why do you want Ken's c mk nerfed but not Juri, Chun,Luke and Cammy's?

JP isn't playing the same game as the rest of the roster. It's really, REALLY bad. I'm surprised anyone could think nothing needs to be done at all.

The changes I suggested definitely make the low tiers have more fun.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish Capcom adopted KOF's grappler style, in that all real grappler's can combo their command grabs into their super command grabs. Cats would shyt their pants on that tho.
That's what they did with SF5. Laura and Mika are straight up and down KOF grapplers

SF5 Gief also had the ability to combo into super from headbutt and could air to air confirm into air spd(which he can still do in 6). Sf5 and 6 relationship with grapplers is night and day:russ: :francis:

The thing is I don't even think Gief should be completely converted into a KOF grappler, I just want them to let the nikka cook. I'm realizing that SF6 command grabs having super high damage is a smokescreen because they made command grabs comically difficult to set up. Gief has strong medium buttons and not much else so once he gets in spd rand nikkas just hold neutral jump:mjlol:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
That's what they did with SF5. Laura and Mika are straight up and down KOF grapplers

SF5 Gief also had the ability to combo into super from headbutt and could air to air confirm into air spd(which he can still do in 6). Sf5 and 6 relationship with grapplers is night and day:russ: :francis:

The thing is I don't even think Gief should be completely converted into a KOF grappler, I just want them to let the nikka cook. I'm realizing that SF6 command grabs having super high damage is a smokescreen because they made command grabs comically difficult to set up. Gief has strong medium buttons and not much else so once he gets in spd rand nikkas just hold neutral jump:mjlol:
Nah, they didn't do it then either. I'm not talking about comboing off the lil pitty pat hit grabs or normals. I'm talking about the full comboable command grab-into-super command grab.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Oh I misread

I'm not familiar enough with KOF to even know what that looks like:russ: I didn't even know that shyt was possible

At that point in the vid is an example, albeit I think technically that move is a hit grab, but she combos off the actual slam. So it's damaged isn't neutered beforehand, unlike how Manon's hitgrab into super works.

Or even better shown here, when she gets both parts of the grab off before combo-ing into each super, level 1-3.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

At that point in the vid is an example, albeit I think technically that move is a hit grab, but she combos off the actual slam. So it's damaged isn't neutered beforehand, unlike how Manon's hitgrab into super works.

Or even better shown here, when she gets both parts of the grab off before combo-ing into each super, level 1-3.

Your Shermie was aggy as hell

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Breh, I was having this convo with my homie like 2 weeks ago
SF keeps getting saucier with the rushdown and the zoners
But the template for grapplers is out there in SNK land
Just lemme chain my scoops together Capcom
pls
:feedme: