The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: nikkas just gonna stand around while she poked poison in that man???

This bytch in the middle of Chinatown murdering a man screaming :gladbron:MY MASTERPIECE

If A.K.I. was A.K.I.S.H.A. somebody woulda been called the fukkin cops:mjlol:

MEOB0GH_o.png

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate Aki's hair and she is basically the same character type as Juri. Waste of a slot.

SF6 made me destroy another controller today. Had this 24k point Zangief dead to rights but I choked it away. Dude jumped 3 straight times unexpectedly and on the last one I messed up my DP input and he killed me. I threw my controller so hard and hit a vase. Probably the worse I've ever damaged a controller. That shyt was cracked open :russ:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
That was always the plan

Rashid-Summer
A.K.I.- Fall
Ed- Winter
Akuma-Spring

Tell me something I don’t know breh. :martin:

Compared to SFV characters were getting released towards the end of the seasons instead of the beginning or erratically.

This shows production is moving pretty nicely and Capcom got nakayama’s & matsumoto’s back compared to Ono.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps

Compared to SFV characters were getting released towards the end of the seasons instead of the beginning or erratically.

This shows production is moving pretty nicely and Capcom got nakayama’s & matsumoto’s back compared to Ono.
This is what I was expecting as well, tbh. Usually with FG DLC it's at the absolute end of whatever nebulous time frame they give us and even then it's often delayed. Nak and Matz might go in the FG dev Hall of Fame off this title alone.
:wow:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I'm still mad about them saying a char would come out like winter 2019 or some shyt and then the char would come out like march 2020 or some shyt :snoop: