The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
No air conditioner? The fukk...

It was like 100 degrees outside, the door was open and they had damn plug in fans blowing air towards the door like that shyt was going to do something :dead:

I wanted to walk out the moment I got there but I caught a few snippets of matches and knew that I could wash a few of them so I went for it. :manny:

There was a lan center or w/e that a breh was trying to setup here years ago but people weren't really into that around here. I'd try to get people to go but they'd be like why would I pay to play games :mjtf:

Only Madden tournaments grew a decent crowd but I hated that game by then. One time he rented out a hotel hall like they do fgc events and they had a Halo tournament. I came in fourth but there were two kids there that were ranked MLG pros. They also had one kid that came to the lan center that was semi pro. I got better playing Halo there then I ever did online. I got max rank really fast in the new Halo game but that shyt was ass.

This was before Street Fighter 4 came out. The game came out when it was running but no one really knew what they were doing:russ:

I ran into breh a few years ago at the barbershop and he said he was going to try and do it again but he never got it off the ground again. I just think it was too early in my area unfortunately:snoop:
If he stayed with it he'd probably have 6 figures or more off hosting shyt like that. Sad story

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zoning is largely a relic of the past unless you want to play Guile, NRS, or Happy Chaos:russ:

mhm, everyone is going for more offensive gameplay now across the board. yall saw what they did with Tekken 8, they nerfed backdashes like a motherfukker. no more matches with two players korean backdashing :mjcry:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Zoning is largely a relic of the past unless you want to play Guile, NRS, or Happy Chaos:russ:

You can't even really zone with Happy Chaos like that no more. I was hot when they made him into another mindless gorilla even if he is arguably better.

eventually you will have to go in lol.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Are you being a family man optimally or making it harder on yourself :troll:
:pachaha: I try to feed them sugar before I help them with homework so it'll be more of challenge to get them to pay attention
:troll:

Nah...

Real talk, I spam black fatherly love to my children:salute:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
:pachaha: I try to feed them sugar before I help them with homework so it'll be more of challenge to get them to pay attention
:troll:

Nah...

Real talk, I spam black fatherly love to my children:salute:

Salute breh, you the real Master Rank

kevin-durant-real-mvp.gif